"But..." He started, clearing his throat. Red eyes met greens. "I like that we don't share any common interests. I like that you ramble about the stuff you like and teach me about new things. And I can tell you enjoy learning from me too." He added. "Izuku, don't make up some shitty excuse, please. Just give it to me straight." He huffed, eyes burning.

"What? Like I said, we're just too different. It's hard to keep up with you." Izuku muttered, an awkward and nervous smile tracing itself onto his face. 

"I can tell when you're not being honest, you damn nerd. Like when you said you like your job, and in reality, you hate it. Is it me? Did I do something? Tell me, damn it." He continued to push. Midoriya sighed, his smile fading as he looked down. 

"I'm not lying." He insisted. 

"Fuck you. Stop it, you fucktard. You want to end a fucking relationship - The best one I've ever had - because we're too different? What the actual fuck? I did something wrong; just tell me." Katsuki grumbled, struggling to hold back his tears. He waited patiently, his heart breaking in his chest as green eyes seemed to become dull.

"It's not you. I'm the problem here. Don't you get it?" Izuku suddenly huffed. Crimson eyes widened his face twisted in confusion. He watched as the greenette began to tear up, his cheeks becoming a rosy pink as he sniffled. "You're an amazing guy, Katsuki. You're the best boyfriend I've ever had. You're a true gentleman and I feel so special around you. You never fail to make me feel good." He continued. "You're an active guy. I'm not. You deserve to have somebody who can go on those hikes with you, who can run by your side in the mornings. Who can stand at the altar with you." Midoriya sniffled. 

"Izuku."

"I can't do anything for you, and I hate myself for it. I can't keep up with you whatsoever. My fucking wheelchair is a damn burden to you, I can tell. You need someone who can function like a normal person." The greenette cursed, catching the blond off guard. Bakugou's heart ached as he heard his boyfriend's broken sobs. "I'm sorry. I'm just not a suitable partner for you. You deserve someone better. Not just some damn handicap." He continued, his face stained with tears. 

"Izuku, why would you think that of yourself? I love you for who you are, I don't give a fuck if you're in a wheelchair." Katsuki muttered, his heart twisting in his chest as he was once again interrupted. 

"My legs are so fucking weak, there wouldn't be a difference if I got them amputated." He sobbed. "I wanna be able to follow you around on two feet, without you pushing me around. Where you wouldn't have to walk slow because of me. You'd be happier if you were with someone who could keep up, someone who's equal to you and can go on those hiking trips with you." He muttered quietly, trying his best to suffocate his sobs. "I have nothing to offer." He finished, meeting crimsons through tears. 

Bakugou bit his lip as his chest pained, intertwining his fingers with freckled ones. "Don't say that. You have so much to offer, Izuku. You're an amazing person. You make me smile, laugh, cry... You're kinda giving me the urge to vomit right now too." He scoffed at the end of his sentence. He wasn't lying - He was so nervous, panicked and emotional that his body was struggling to keep up with his emotions. Especially his stomach. "I'm in love with you." He chuckled. 

A silence roamed as Midoriya paused, his bottom lip quivering as he burst out into another sob. "I don't understand you at all." He sniffled, looking down to his knees. 

"You don't have to. I love you for who you are; the strong yet soft guy who proves people wrong by showing that his disability doesn't stop him from living his life. The guy who smiles all the time and has one of the best laughs I've ever heard. The Izuku that's trying his best to follow his dream and become an independent interior designer. The guy who's got a ripped torso, yet a pair of... F-Fucking amazing thighs." He continued, glancing down to his boyfriend's lap as he choked. 

Izuku laughed through his tears at the last bit of Katsuki's paragraph. "What's so great about them?" He giggled timidly, meeting crimsons. He knew the blond had always liked and complimented his legs, but he never actually asked why. The blond sighed, pulling out his phone. 

"I've got a list of pros and cons about your thighs, in my notes." He huffed, earning a louder laugh. This wasn't true, of course, since the list of pros and cons were burned into Katsuki's brain and not in his phone. He cleared his throat as he stared at the lock screen of his phone, occasionally glancing up to happy yet teary greens. "Pros: They're extra squishy. A super great pillow, and they look amazing in shorts. They jiggle, they're soft, shaped perfectly." He rambled, hearing sweet giggles. "Cons: None. They're perfect." He huffed. 

"You're weird." Izuku giggled, shaking his head as he wiped a tear. A silence took place as Katsuki tensed again. "I still don't understand why you'd want to stay with someone like me. I just don't want you to go out with me, then break my heart once you realize that you're better off with someone else." He hummed, shy and quiet. Bakugou pouted, shaking his head. 

"That won't happen. There's nobody out there that's better than you. I won't let your fucking wheelchair stop us from being together. I don't give a shit if you can't come on hiking trips with me. I've got other hobbies that I can do at home, with you. I'd much rather spend my time with you than in the middle of nowhere." He explained, tightening his grip around the other's hand. "I love you, Izuku. And I won't force you to stay in this relationship if you truly don't want to." He muttered, unable to hide the sadness in his tone. 

A short silence roamed and Bakugou felt his heart break as the greenette avoided all eye contact. 

"I guess I got my answer, then." He hummed, releasing his grip on Midoriya's hand. He stood up, groaning as he struggled to hold back any emotion. "I'll see myself out." He spoke, glancing back down to the quiet greenette. He cleared his throat as he approached the front door, pressing his hand on the handle. He paused, biting his lip as he struggled to find something else to say. He flinched at the sudden sound of movement behind him, looking back to watch Midoriya shift to the end of the sofa. 

His frown only grew, his bottom lip quivering as he watched the greenette hoist himself up, his legs threatening to buckle as he shakily stood up, gripping at the back of the couch. 

"I'm sorry." Izuku sniffled, his entire body quivering and threatening to collapse. Bakugou's hand slid off the handle, stepping closer to the green-haired man as freckled hands suddenly reached out to him. "I'm sorry, Kacchan, don't leave." He cried, suddenly held up by strong arms. Katsuki sighed as he tightened his grip around Izuku's torso, keeping him up on his two feet as he let his boyfriend bury his face in his chest. 

"Is this your way of saying you don't want to break up?" The blond muttered, looking down to green curls. He smiled uncontrollably as he received a slow nod, freckled hands gripping at the back of his T-Shirt. 

"I love you." He heard, Midoriya's voice quiet.

"Let's get you into bed, m'kay?" The blond chuckled low, suddenly hoisting the greenette into a better position in his arms. He looked down to teary eyes as he carried the 23-year-old into his bedroom, bridal-style, before resting him down on the mattress. Their lips collided as the blond kicked off his boots, crawling up with the younger man. He pressed his head against Midoriya's chest, both finding a comfortable position to hold each other in. 

"I love you." Izuku timidly repeated, his voice wobbly as he buried his nose in soft, blond locks. 

"I love you too, Izuku."