7

!! Very Little NSFW !!
(Nudity)

"I'm sorry things didn't go as planned." Katsuki apologized, grabbing an empty bowl of ice-cream from his date's hands. Izuku smiled fondly, emeralds meeting crimsons.

"Don't be sorry, silly. You're not the one to control the weather. Besides, all of the orders I had to take care of today wore me out, I'm not sure if I would have been much fun in public tonight." The greenette giggled, looking out the window next to the bed. He and Bakugou had planned a walk in the park as their third date, with a nice picknick dinner. However, after Katsuki had picked Midoriya up, it had started raining with thunder and lightning. 

After they had finished eating, Katsuki cleaned up and settled down on the bed, snuggling up with the greenette under a cozy blanket. Outside, the rain continued to fall, and the thunder and lightning seemed to be growing louder by the minute. Despite this, Izuku couldn't help but feel a sense of serenity wash over him, safe and comfortable in Katsuki's arms.

"I'm glad we decided to stay in." Katsuki said, kissing a freckled forehead. "It's a lot cozier here, don't you think?" 

Izuku nodded, smiling up at his date. "Yeah, this is perfect. I can't imagine a better place to spend a rainy night." They sat in silence for a few moments, listening to the sound of the rain outside. Eventually, Katsuki broke the silence, his voice soft and affectionate.

"You know, you really make me happy..." he said, caressing Izuku's cheek with his fingers. "I can't picture my life without you." Izuku's heart fluttered at the words, and he leaned in to press a tender kiss to Katsuki's lips. 

"I love you, Kacchan. You're an amazing guy." He giggled. Katsuki grinned at him, the warmth of his smile lighting up his eyes. 

"I love you too, Izu. More than anything in the world. And... I've been thinking; should we label this? Us? Become an official couple or something?" The blond spoke, rubbing his hand up and down Izuku's arm. The greenette smiled wide, a pink hue covering his cheeks. 

"I'd love that. Boyfriends?" He grinned, a giggle in his words. Bakugou smiled wide as well, nodding along. 

"Boyfriends." He snickered, leaning in to press another kiss on the smaller male's lips. 

A silence roamed as Izuku relaxed in his new boyfriend's embrace, unable to remove the wide smile from his lips. He loved the feeling of Katsuki holding him close, it made the day's stress disappear each time.

The evening wore on as the two cuddled in silence, Izuku shifting his position every now and then to be more comfortable in the other's embrace. It was only around ten o'clock that Katsuki spoke up again, sighing as he mumbled quietly; "Do you want to stay the night? Or do you want me to drive you back?"

Izuku tensed for a moment, thinking. He glanced down to their feet, seeing how small the blond's bed was and how they had had a hard time sleeping comfortably the last time he stayed over. "I'd love to... But only if that's okay with you. If you have work tomorrow and want to sleep well tonight, then maybe I should get back home." He chuckled nervously, earning a handsome smile from the other. 

"Stay. I sleep better with you in my arms." Bakugou muttered, scoffing as he leaned in for a kiss. Izuku smiled as he met the blond's lips, humming contently as they parted again. He sighed, tilting his head a little as he nudged his boyfriend for another, immediately met with Katsuki's kiss once again. 

"You're such a good kisser." He complimented, pulling away as he listened to the blond chuckle.

"You think so?" Bakugou laughed, flipping onto his side to stare into emerald eyes. 

"Yeah." 

"You're an amazing kisser too." The blond smirked, leaning in for another kiss. "A damn good, amazing kisser." He repeated, continuing to press his lips against the other's. He smiled wide at the greenette's giggles, snickering along himself. 

"I love you." Izuku eventually whispered, smiling softly as he ran his fingers through blond locks. Bakugou smiled, loving the feeling of his boyfriend's hands in his hair. 

"I love you too." He replied. The two once again kissed, their breathing being the only thing heard throughout the house other than the rain pouring against the windows. Katsuki's cold hands were soon found running up the smaller man's shirt, gently caressing his sides and chest as they continued to kiss. A red hue took place on both men's faces as they continued to dig deeper in their kisses. 

Midoriya was the first one to pull away, timid as he had a good idea where this was all leading. He and Katsuki were both adults, had been dating for a while and were now official boyfriends. Although he thought having sex now was a bit soon - he knew a lot of couples did this early in their relationship and he knew the blond cared for him. "Kacchan?" 

"Mm, yeah?" The tall man hummed, pulling away a little as he ran his hands down to a freckled waist. Izuku smiled shyly, pressing another kiss on his lips. 

"Is this leading... To... Y'know-what?" He asked, giggling at his own timidity. "Sex? I know I might be the one reading the signs wrong here but I just wanted to ask." He spoke, pointing down to the blond's hands. Katsuki's eyes widened slightly as he furrowed his brows. 

"Well... I-I'm sorry. I didn't meant to make you uncomfortable." Bakugou muttered, retracting his hands. Izuku flinched at the action, immediately pulling them back on his hips. 

"No! I... I'm not complaining. You're not making me uncomfortable. This is a little soon, but I don't mind. I love you." He muttered quietly, his freckled fading out into a blush. Katsuki held a smile as he scoffed, once again running his hands over Midoriya's sides and back. 

"Yeah? I'm fine with waiting if you think it's too soon." He claimed. "Or... We can start off with something simple and make our way up to the big act." He shrugged, pressing another kiss on the freckled man's cheek. Izuku smiled with a hum. 

"Something simple... Like what?" He questioned, tilting his head into the pillows. 

"Like... Y'know, starting off the intimacy level at 20%. Then... Our next date, we could escalate that to 40%... You get what I'm trying to say, right?" The blond chuckled, earning a nod from the other. 

"I know what you mean, silly. But what do you consider 20%?" Izuku nervously giggled, watching as his boyfriend paused. His smile faded a little as he watched Katsuki move away a little, removing his shirt. Midoriya flushed as he watched the blond's abs get revealed, his face burning red as he noticed Bakugou undo his pants. 

"Oh damn." He choked, unable to look away. He avoided all eye-contact as Katsuki got fully undressed, earning a final glance from green eyes. "Oh... That's a very big 20%." The small man blushed, covering his face in embarrassment. Katsuki chuckled as he shifted under a blanket, nudging the greenette. 

"Get undressed." He muttered. "I won't do anything. I just think physical contact... Non-sexual physical contact like this would be nice." He explained. He remained patient as Izuku timidly took off his T-Shirt. then pushing off his pants. Crimson eyes glued to the green-haired man's legs as he watched Izuku push off his joggings. He had never seen the greenette move his legs before, and seeing him move them around was amazing him, to say the least. It was clear he couldn't move them very quickly or too much, but he still thought Midoriya was cool. 

"I'm sorry if I don't look as good as you expected me to." The freckled male apologized. "I don't shave every time I take a shower, it wears me out when I do." He explained, shifting to get comfortable under the covers. He timidly looked over to crimson eyes, met with a soft smile.

"Jesus, don't apologize. I'm not shaved, I don't give a fuck what you look like, down there. I just want to feel your skin against mine. It feels nice." Katsuki scoffed, wrapping his arms around the younger man's torso. "I love you." He breathed out, pressing his nose in soft green curls. Izuku immediately relaxed to his boyfriend's words, exhaling as he pressed his body against the blond's. 

"I love you too."