"Please stop this.." I whispered as I placed my head on his warm bare chest where I could feel his heart beating fast. I let my tears roll down on his body and he He froze for a brief of moments, as if shocked by my actions. It was the first time I had pulled him into my arms and I was shocked by myself too, Of how I wanted to feel his heart, of how I wanted him to feel mine.

Overwhelmed, he crumbled, drawing me more into his warm embrace that enveloped me. His grip tightened as he nestled his head against the curve of my neck.
And I softly rested my hand on his back, where I discovered the deep scar that was on the right side of his back and I let my fingers gently cross it.

"I'm sorry Lisa.." He whined, his voice cracked, filled with emotions, once again.

I started crying hard, I couldn't hold back my emotions anymore and he tightened his grip, "How could I..." His voice cracked more, "please don't cry lisa."

"Please.." He said a bit louder and I could feel his warm tears on my neck. Is it finally over? Is the war finally over?

••Tom's P.O.V••

I couldn't stop, it was as if my body was exploding with emotions, taking them all in was a huge pain that was spreading all over my body. the way she was brushing my skin with her cold fingers, the way she was crying onto my chest and the way she had finally let me into her arms, everything overwhelmed me. It was all making me drown in my tears. Why am I crying? Why do I feel comfort in her arms? Why do I suddenly feel like the darkness around me was lifting? As if she had awakened me from an endless nightmare.

It seems like she finally has power over me. She had finally made this darkness feel like...Home.

I found myself struggling to breathe, all the sudden emotions were tearing me apart and I was mentally drained. it was her...She was making me weak and i no longer had any complaints about it. I just let her warmth get into my body even though it was burning me inside.

She pulled back a bit and I started into her beautiful eyes. I noticed how much I missed looking into her deep honey eyes but now they were surrounded by the redness of crying and at that point, I knew that i'm never going to forgive myself for the things I had done to this girl and I knew that she wouldn't either.

I gently brushed her hair aside, tucking it behind her ear. As my eyes shifted from her gaze, it was then I noticed the traces of alcohol all over her face and body and a few small wounds that were made by the broken bottles, by me. Oh how much I now hate myself for it.

In a swift motion, I lifted her, cradling her between my arms to protect her feet from the shards of glass on the floor. With a heavy heart, I started making my way towards the stairs, taking each step with caution.

I climbed the stairs of this bloody basement and I was so out of it that I didn't notice that I had already reached my room.

As I was holding Lisa up in my embrace I opened the bathroom's door. "What..What are you doing?" Lisa asked, still in my embrace.

"We're both drenched in alcohol, you don't want to sleep on my bed like this do you?"

"I can shower by myself." She said, lowering her voice.
"You don't sound so convincing. Just go along with it for now Lisa." I said knowing she'll accept defeat easily this time and I knew deep down, she wanted it too, I could feel it.

I put her down on her feet and pulled up her shirt. She accompanied by lifting her arms but once her cover was off she wrapped her arms around herself looking a bit embarrassed.

"It's nothing I haven't already seen darling."

Once I let those words out, the look on Lisa's face became a bit hotter; maybe she was remembering the time that I did her full body uncovered. I closed my eyes for a moment, for remembering the things I had done after it.