Isn't This What I Always Wanted?

please play the provided song for a Better experience•

••Lisa's P.O.V••

I was Sitting on the couch, wrapped in a cozy blanket as I took a sip of my coffee while gazing into the warm glow of the fireplace. It had been three peaceful nights since that night, the night that Tom brought Ria to the room and tried to do her in front of me. Since that night I haven't seen him, him and the others had left the house and haven't returned yet.

I overheard Lauren telling Ria that they had identified the person who had stabbed Tom in the hospital, and they had been busy tracking them down for the past three nights.

"Uh, look who's finally here, out of the room!" Lauren exclaimed, taking steps towards the hall where I was seated, with Morgan and Ria following behind her.

Morgan flopped herself onto the couch beside me and placed her head on my shoulder. "You should come down more, it's way more fun than Tom's room." She giggled.

"She's right Lisa," Lauren said with a warm smile as she lit up her cigarette, then she leaned in and lit up Ria's as well.

I looked up and my gaze met Ria but she quickly looked away, clearly showing that she was upset about what had happened.

"Yeah, maybe I should." I said as I took another sip of my coffee. Morgan pulled her head away from my shoulder and began to look under the couch,as if searching for something.

"No Morgan, not again." Lauren sighed and I gazed at them confused.

"Uh definitely again." Morgan giggled as she pulled out a small pack that was hidden in the couch. "What is that.." I asked and she turned to me excited.

"Cocaine, Do you want some?" She said, I gave her a disturbed look as I shook my head, I would never go for another drug in my life again, never after that experience I had....

"Who uses drugs in this house? I mean I never saw Tom or Georg do drug and Gustav is always drinking." Ria asked.

"That's Bill's" Morgan said and Ria turned to her, shocked," There's no way, I know Bill he doesn't do drugs. I mean yeah I saw him once at the party and he even gave me one but there's no way he'd do it regularly and I haven't noticed.."Ria said with concern.

"Yeah I couldn't believe that either, but it's his." Morgan said as she started to line up the coca on the table.

"And how do you know that?" Ria said, clearly shocked.

"I saw him a few times, and Tom doesn't know either. He really seems to have a big problem with drugs and if he finds out, he'll kill Bill for sure." She said as she sniffed a line with excitement.

"Uh.. I mean he won't kill him but still." She giggled before she sniffed another line and I stared at her with a bit of disgust at how she could sniff those things into her nose like it was just some air.

"How do you know all these things?" I asked as I placed my glass on the table.

"Well.. uh they all always think that I'm high, and umm...they don't really give a shit when I'm around so I mostly see or hear everything." She said, her head down while playing with the coca on the table with a card in her hand.