Chapter Seventeen- I Love You

The Prince was not happy hearing this, but he knew that his sister was right. Her Majesty understood The Prince's feelings and asked him to be part of the plan. The plan was to help Xena without any official royal records. The Prince agreed to it. Her Majesty asked the doctors to discharge her and keep it a secret, and ordered them to pretend as if she was still in the hospital and in a coma. Even though the doctors insisted that she should be hospitalized for a while, she did not listen to them and proceeded with her plan.Her Majesty asked the Prince to bring the spy with them, and the Prince released the spy and took him with them.
Her Majesty contacted Xena secretly with the help of one of the trusted guards, and Xena replied that she would be picking her up the same night. When the night came, Her Majesty was so happy to see Xena. When Xena arrived, Her Majesty hugged her tightly and Xena hugged her back without any hesitation. The Prince scoffed at seeing this, but they were so immersed in each other that they didn't notice The Prince and the spy. Xena escorted Her Majesty to a van and they started heading towards Xena's secret hideaway. As they were driving, The Prince and the spy fell asleep in the van, and it was just Xena and Her Majesty. Seeing this as an opportunity, Her Majesty kissed Xena on the lips, expecting her to jerk away, but to her surprise, Xena smiled and said, "You probably wanted to ask me why I kissed you in the hospital, right?" to which Her Majesty replied, "You know me so well. Yes, I want to ask you that, but if you are not comfortable, you don't have to answer. I can wait for you, no matter how long it takes."
Xena: "No, I want to answer that question. I have always wanted to answer all those questions very badly, but duty tied my tongue. But I won't hesitate anymore."
Her: "I'm listening."
Xena: (Grinned) "I kissed you because I missed you. I kissed you because I promised you that I would kiss you once you woke up. I kissed you because I promised myself that I would not hesitate anymore once you woke up and opened my heart and arms for you."
Her: "So... You like me?"
Xena: (laughed) "Yes, I like you. No, in fact, I love you. I was so stupid to realize this late. I was so blinded by my duty that I stopped listening to my heart until it started to hurt me so much when I almost lost you. That's when I decided that I should be true to my heart and I promised myself that I will be true to my heart and confess to you once you are awake."

After hearing this, Her Majesty was so mesmerized by Xena's confession that she asked Xena to stop the van immediately. Xena stopped the van and looked at Her Majesty with little concern in her eyes. However, her concern vanished when Her Majesty pulled Xena towards her and kissed her. Xena, without any hesitation, gave in to the kiss and started to kiss Her Majesty back. The kiss was filled with love and affection. Their lips were intertwined with each other, and the kiss was so intense that they couldn't breathe properly. Their tongues were closing each other's mouths, and Xena became a bit naughty and bit Her Majesty's lips, to which Her Majesty moaned. The kiss went on for a good few minutes, and after they retracted back from the kiss, Her Majesty said, "I love you too, Xena."