Chapter Two- The Pain

8 MONTHS AGO...
She was in her class trying to listen to her lecture, while her friends were trying to distract her from doing so. All of this was noticed by her Chief Security Officer from the corner of the room, and she made a 'clearing throat' noise in order to get their attention and tell them to stop goofing off and start paying attention to the class. After class, she was mad at her CSO for trying to discipline her and her friends. She started sulking at her CSO, and her CSO tried her best to stop her sulking. Meanwhile, both of them received a call at the same time.
This was the call that turned her whole world upside down. The call that took away her happiness. The call was about her father's demise. The demise of the King Of Votara.
After hearing the news, she couldn't stand on her feet. It was as if she had lost all the strength in her legs. She couldn't take it anymore and collapsed, but her CSO caught her at lightning speed. They immediately rushed to the Palace of Eden. After a few minutes of driving, which felt like a lifetime, they reached the palace. There she saw her father lying cold and lifeless. She couldn't believe her eyes. She stood there like a statue. After her CSO shook her a bit to make her come to her senses, she saw her baby brother and her pregnant stepmother beside her father, crying their eyes out.

Here after I will use the acronym CSO for Chief Security Officer
Spoiler alert: I will release the names of main characters eventually