Chapter Six- The Team

Hearing this broke her heart, although she knew that the CSO would reject her, it still hurt her. Anyhow, she decided that she should involve the CSO in her plan and asked her to put together a team of the most capable people from the Royal Security Department.
The plan was to make them eyes and ears for Her Majesty and plant them all over the palace, since she knew that the traitor was from the palace. Her father told her when he conducted the primary investigation.
She knew that she could trust the RSD since it was led by none other than the CSO's father himself.
Hearing this, the CSO felt so happy because now she, the CSO, had a chance to protect Her Majesty. Despite being happy, she didn't show her happiness, as she was a stoic person (occupational hazard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). However, Her Majesty noticed that and chuckled a little.
It took a few days for the CSO to assemble the team of most capable individuals. They were highly competent in combat fighting, weapons usage, and most importantly they were well-trained spies. They could infiltrate any place with ease and hide in a matter of seconds.
The plan was to wait for the perpetrator to make a move. Her Majesty knew that the traitor wouldn't remain idle as the coronation approached; they would undoubtedly be moving pawns. However, this time, Her Majesty was not alone. She had a plan, a team, and most importantly, her Unbreakable Sword: her CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER. She was determined to catch the mole this time and was planning accordingly. Then, one day, it happened. She was attacked in her bedroom while she was asleep. She was stabbed, and blood flowed down her hand, staining the bedsheet crimson.