La Patisserie

La Patisserie was owned by Jung Hoseok or Jungkook's hobi hyung. It was a successful café chain spread all over the city and known for its mouth watering desserts and perfect ambience.

J-Hope had built La Patisserie from scratch and his heart dwelled in the first branch of his café, thus, he operated his business from the same head branch.

As soon as the boys entered the café they were taken aback by the serene yet sophisticated vibe of the place. Almost all the tables were full with people, from children to the adults and even a few elderly people. Even after achieving enough success and fame J-Hope never increased the prices of any food items since he didn't want to hype it up for the rich only.

Hope noticed the boys from his office and when his eyes fell on his little bunny he immediately came downstairs and wrapped his arms around Jungkook engulfing him in a big hug. Jungkook giggled at his hyung's actions but hugged him back even more tightly. 'oh how i missed my big ball of sunshine'

After breaking the hug, hobi kissed Jungkook on his forehead lovingly. He then noticed Taehyung standing a little behind and gave him a warm smile too and the same tight armed hug.

"Yaah? Why didn't you guys come sooner to meet me? You totally abandoned me you know? But since you came today I forgive you already."
Hobi said to Taehyung while laughing a little.

"Thank you hyung and I am sorry we didn't come sooner!" Taehyung said while bowing in front of the elder feeling guilty for ignoring everyone in his selfishness.

"Yaah It's totally fine! You and Jungkookie are the same for me!" Hobi replied but got startled when he heard an angry Jimin's voice.

"HYUNG! It's totally not fine! They were not even coming here in the first place. It was me who dragged their asses down and organised this brunch. Don't give all the credit to Taehyung. It's not fair!" Jimin said while puffing his cheeks.

"Aww my little mochi, you are absolutely right. I'll make them do sit ups for their mistake okay?" Hobi chuckled and made his way towards him hugging him and suga.

"These kids are impossible how do you handle them?" Hobi whispered in Suga's ear earning a whole hearted laugh from him.

"I'll tell you if you tell me the secret behind your desserts." Suga whispered back making Hobi widen his eyes while mouthing a 'I'll figure it out myself' to him to which Suga just smiled.

"Now now don't just stand there lemme show you a table myself." Hobi said while motioning everyone to follow him. After settling down on a round table all of them ordered a few desserts and sandwiches as recommended by the owner himself. They ate heartily, moaning at the ecstatic taste of the food now and then laughing and spilling tea about each other except Taehyung who rarely spoke but had his gaze fixed on Jungkook.

After finishing Jungkook and Jimin excused themselves to use the bathroom while Suga went outside to attend an important call, leaving just Hobi and Taehyung behind.

"So... How is he doing? Does he give you a hard time? I hope he is not being bratty at all and-" Hobi started questioning Taehyung.

"Hyung he is not bratty at all. You can breathe." Taehyung replied while cutting his hyung short, chuckling a little.

"Taehyung I don't know if you know it already or not. If Jungkook told you or not but I feel like you should know that kookie... I-i am not his real brother. I was adopted by mom and dad when I was nine years old." Hoseok said while grabbing Taehyung's hands a little.

Taehyung needed to know it all, maybe not all but at least what he should know, whatever hope could tell him without discussing with Jungkook, so he held onto his hand while continuing what he wanted to say.