41/ Finale...Of Book 1

41/ Book 1 Finale

Tsunade: WAIT, YOU KILLED THAT ATROCIOUS OLD MAN?! YOU KILLED DANZO?!

Garan(grin): Yes, including his army of emotionless fools! The nerve of that mummy trying to brand me with his seals and turn me into one of his minnions.

"I am Majin Garan and I bow to no one! I am my own boss and no one can make men kneel to others! Anyone who tried will taste the sharp blade of my weapon!

"Now, Senju Tsunade, tell me your decision? I want to hear your answer. Do you want to come with me back to Kiri? Or do you prefer to have your loyalty to the village that do not deserve it?"

Tsunade was silent for a few seconds before she had find it in her to answer.

Tsunade: It...is a hard decision to make, I don't even know if I can decide right now?

Garan(nod): Understandable. I will make my move in the Final round of the Chuunin Exam, you don't need to come if you are conflicted. Of course, that is if you have decided to come to Kiri.

"But if you have finally decided to ally yourself with me and Kiri, then go there. I promise that they will accept you with open arms. If they don't, well, just say my name. I must go now, goodbye, you two."

Then darkness wings manifested behind him and Garan begun to levitate and fly away. In the ground, the three was left with their mouths open in astonishment.

5 minutes later after Garan is gone, the two women still remain standing in their place trying to process the information they just heard from the neglected boy.

Shizune: W-what now, Tsunade-sama? While I'm still angry at the Hokage's family for neglecting Naruto-kun, and the ignorant villagers for harming him, I can't deny that I still loved the village.

Tsunade: I don't know, Shizune, I really don't know. Just...give me more time to think this, okay?

Shizune nod, then all 3 of them return to their hotel.

[Kirigakure]

20 minutes later, Garan returned to Kiri safely and without hitched. The first thing he did is give his report to Mei.

Mei: So Tsunade-san needs more time to think of the offer, Garan-kun?

Garan(nod): Yes, well, I'm sure that she will give a positive answer to us soon, just give it at least 3-5 days. If she still haven't decided yet, I will go and use force if I have to to retrieved her.

Mei(chuckle): Okay, I leave it to you. In the meantime, why don't we have our private time again? I really miss you, you know.

Garan: We just did it before I left, and that was what? Like an hour ago? Aren't you too thirsty, my dear Mei?

Mei(giggle): What can I say? You are just too good that I can't help but want to do it almost every fuckin minute.

Garan: Kah Kah Kah! If you say it like that, who am I to refuse such a beautiful woman? Come here and I will make sure to satisfy you.

Mei(moan): Ohhh~, you're making me wet already, you stud~!

Mei jump to Garan and he catch her in his strong arms. Using his [Shadow Dive], the two sink into the shadows and they appear in their own room.

The two didn't stop and f*ck like rabbits. They didn't stop until after midnight come.

Sounds of lustful moans was heard even outside their house. The people walking by can't help but blush in both embarrassment and heat.

[Konoha]

Minato is watching the village through his office window. A smile was painted in his face and he was feeling satisfied at the village recovery.