20/ Garan: Reemergence of Terror

Ch. 20: Garan: Reemergence of Terror

Sounds of footsteps were heard coming closer to Team 7, it is Gato and his group of hired thug's armed with different kinds of weapons.

Seeing the dead body of Kakuzu, Gato click his tongue in disappointment and annoyance.

Gato: Tch, pathetic weakling. Akatsuki is a well-known strong Criminal Organization in the underground world, yet they have members who cannot even Kill a Team full of brats, a woman, cyclops and a drunk client.

"Oh well doesn't matter now, at least I don't have to pay them anymore. The bastard ask more payment than Zabuza or any other Missing-nin (spit), but can't even handle a simple job.

"I guess I have to thank you Konoha Ninja for dealing with them. Well then, you have 2 choices. 1: You surrender and I took the women and kill the Bridge Builder but you survive.

"2: I will kill you all except for the women and get to play with them. So? What is your choice? Surrender or Die?"

Kushina, Kakashi and Sasuke smirk. Gato thinks that all of them are weaken because he hired 2 S-Rank Rogue's to deal with them. What he didn't know was that, it was just Garan who handle the 2 Missing-nin.

And now, it's time for them to fight and make the arrogant midget pay for underestimating them and making the lives of the people of Wave miserable.

But before they could move, a malicious and very dangerous Killing Intent give everyone goosebumps. The thugs that is accompanying Gato step back unconsciously. They felt like they are in the presence of the Demon King.

As for Gato, the little man not only was shaking, he also pissed himself. What he see in Garan isn't a 12 y/o kid but a Demon. A Demon much worse than Zabuza and the 2 Akatsuki he just hired.

 A Demon much worse than Zabuza and the 2 Akatsuki he just hired

Their instincts told them to get away and run. Run away from the one who is emitting the horrible Bloodlust. But they can't move, they want to but they couldn't.

Even if the Bloodlust isn't really directed to Team 7 and Tazuna, they also felt it and started shivering. Tazuna and Sakura started having a spasm.

Sasuke once again reminded of the night his Clan was massacred by his brother, Itachi. Only the 2 Jonin sensei looks fine even if they too are sweating and felt stiff.

Kakashi: H-how come one man emit so much Bloodlust. It's so suffocating that I feel like I am being submerge underwater.

 It's so suffocating that I feel like I am being submerge underwater