4/ The Second Massacre in Konoha

Ch. 4: The second massacre in konoha

While Minato also join with the others in tracking the Killer, he also have another self-mission, to find his neglected son, Naruto.

He wants to apologize to him for what they did to him. The long time they abandon him and not even remembered his birthdays, the time they all forget to ask him to have a meal together.

The Slap, Grounded, calling him a liar, lock the doors and made him sleep outside, the one-sided sparring with his trained sisters. And finally, the going home bloodied and full of injuries.

Their family didn't believe-no-they never believe him. They always defend the villagers and hurt their son. Remembering his family's action towards Naruto, he couldn't stop his tears from falling.

[With Garan]

He finally arrived in the underground Evacuation Bunker where his former sisters were evacuated. Now, he is here with only one mission, to kill all the people hiding in this cramp place.

Garan: It's Showtime, baby!

His Mask and Weapon disappeared and he enter in the underground Bunker to see the expressions of the Civilians when they saw him, alive.

When he is close to the entrance, the 2 Shinobi guarding it saw him. But, as they too lost a family member the night the Kyuubi attack the village, they also hate him and try to push him away.

When some of the civilians saw him, they call the others and tried to push him away from the entrance. They want him to die out there, in the killers hands.

Garan(smirk): You sure you want to do that?

Shinobi: You are not allowed here, Demon. You better leave and die out there, no one cares if you disappeared, anyway. Konoha would be better without your kind here.

Civilian 1: That's right! No one need you here, so leave!

Civilian 2: We hope that the killer find you and kill you!

Civilian 3: Our Families in heaven is calling for justice, you bastard!

Garan: If the killer did find me, he won't kill me right away because I'm just a lost kid. I can then tell him about this place and all of you will die when he come, instead. Heh!

Shinobi 2: YOU CANT DO THAT!

Garan(nod): Of course, I won't do that! Where's the fun in leaving this place then going back here to kill you all, when I can just kill you guys, right here, right now! Right? (Smirk)

Civilian 4: What are talking about?!

Garan's left hand made a claw form in front of his face and scratch down. Then, the Garan Mask appeared as he wore it, his weapon also appeared in his right hand.

Garan: I'm saying, that I am the killer~, isn't this fantastic? Well then, die all of you. [Kamichigiri (God Shredder)]!

(A/N: ignore Dolor and Gloxinia, just look at the Fire

(A/N: ignore Dolor and Gloxinia, just look at the Fire.)

Shinobi's/Civilians: Nooooo!!!!! Stop it!!!!! Forgive us, please!!!!! The Children! Please spare the Children!

He didn't listen to the people begging him to stop and ask for forgiveness, not even when they beg for their life. All of them were mercilessly burn to ashes. Guilty in harming him before or not.

Men, Women, Adult, Children, Young and Old, Garan burn them all with his merciless Fire of Cremation. In just a few seconds, none of people inside survive as they were all cremated.

There were 4 large Bunkers in Konoha, each Bunkers can hold a quarter (1/4) of the village population. With all the people in the 1st Bunker dying from the Black Fire, Konoha just lost a large number of people.

The wide spreading arson caught the attention of the Hokage and the Shinobis. All of them didn't dare to move slowly and blitz to the burning site.

They were horrified at the cruel move to burn innocent civilians. Rage were painted in every Shinobi's face, much more for the young Hokage. He even forgot about looking for his son.

Minato: I DONT CARE HOW YOU DO IT! DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO FIND THE CRIMINAL AND BRING HIM TO ME! YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BREAK A COUPLE OF HIS BONES, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION!

Shinobi's: Hai, Hokage-sama!!!

And they scatter to find Garan, they want to make him pay for this inhumane things of killing the 'innocents'.

Speaking of Garan, the guy is currently sitting in the 3rd Hokage's stone head laughing maniacally while watching the place he just burn. He still have his Mask on but have hidden his weapon.

Garan: Ooooohhhhh! It's really burning~, Kahhhhh! Go and cremate those fools! Leave nothing behind, not even the bones! Kah Kah Kah!

Then-

ZINGGG!!!

A sound of something spinning was heard above him. Yep, it's the Jutsu made of pure Chakra, the Rasengan (Spiralling Sphere). It's the 4th Hokage, Minato has found him.

Minato: Die, criminal!!! [Odama Rasengan (Massive Spiralling Sphere)]

Naruto: Yondaime Hokage~! You're here! Ooopppsss!

BOOMMM!!!

Garan escape the attack with ease by jumping away. The attack hit the stone head and cause a big explosion that was notice by every Shinobi that is looking for Garan. The stone head of the 3rd Hokage was easily destroyed.

Minato: Who are you, you bastard?! Why did you kill the Civilians who can't even fight back?! What grudge do you have with Konoha?! Answer me!!! 💢 💢 💢

Minato is really angry 💢. Whatever the reason the guy in front of him has, he will capture him and find out the truth.

Garan(smirk): Heh! I do have a grudge against them, but not just them, in Konoha as well. Soon, Yondaime Hokage, this village will fall and you and your people's ignorance and arrogance will be the reason for it.

Minato(narrowed eyes): Then, before Konoha falls, I will kill you first.

Minato took out 10 3-bladed Kunai and throw them all to the ground, surrounding Garan.

Minato: This ends now!

Garan: Kah Kah Kahhhhh! How Merry, How Merry! Come and give me your best shot, Yondaime! Let's see which one of us will remain standing in the end!

Next Chapter: Chapter 5: Garan Vs Minato