19/ Kakuzu is Dead

Ch. 19: Kakuzu is dead

Kakashi: Just how strong are you, Naruto? You can go toe to toe with a S-rank criminal, you have already surpass us a long time ago.

Kushina return to where the others are and even though Kakashi said it in whisper she still heard him and agreed with him. She wipe her tears away.

Kushina: Naruto become stronger than any of us in this team all on his own. Our minds were clouded and neglected him because of the prophecy that Jiraiya told us before.

"We didn't even know for sure which of the three is the [Child of Prophecy], yet we still pushed Naruto away. We have drive him to hate us and his hate is justified."

Naruko and Mito look down in sadness. They too have participated in not only neglecting their brother but also hurting him physically by beating him in a one-sided sparring.

But they are thankful that Naruto didn't hold a grudge against them. They didn't know why, but their brother, after becoming strong never get back at them.

Sakura: Sensei, what is this [Prophecy] you are talking about?

Sasuke want to know too and tried to listen.

Kushina: The Great Toad Sage of the Toad summons have told Jiraiya of the Sannin about the Child who will either Save or Destroy the Shinobi world.

"It happen after the Kyuubi attack 12 years ago. Someone have pulled out the beast from it's former host and made it attacked the village.

"But after the 3rd Hokage sealed the Kyuubi to it's new hosts, the Great Toad Sage foretold a prophecy.

"He said that one of the child of the Yellow leader, who is the student of the perverted writer, holder of the great power and is carrying a great burden is the one prophecized."

They thought it is either Naruko or Mito as they are the one holding the Kyuubi's split Soul and power, but it said about 'carrying a great burden'.

What kind of burden? The Kyuubi or the Neglection and Abuse? No one really knows. Sasuke and Sakura were dumbfounded after hearing the prophecy.

[Battle]

Garan(smirks): Sorry for the wait, it's just us now. Are you ready?

Kakuzu flinched but get into his fighting stance. He used his Doton Jutsu to make his body harder than steel again and ready to have a slugfist with the abnormal kid in front of him.

Kakuzu have pride as an S-rank Rouge and his survival ability. He survive against the first Hokage's godlike attacks when he tried to assassinate him a long time ago.

Yes, he tried to assassinate the 1st Hokage Hashirama Senju in his prime and survive to tell the tale.

And now that he is facing another Konoha Shinobi who he knew would most likely end up in his death, he won't back down like a coward. He won't repeat the same mistake he did when he fought Hashirama Senju.

He took off and dash, attacking Garan. With his harden body, he isn't afraid to get hit. He ram himself to the kid opponent and with a slight smirk in his mouth.

But Garan was ready for him. No need for weapon, it's time to fight like a man and beating each other with their fists.

Kakuzu dive down trying to grab Garan's left leg, but Garan just hold his shoulders and stop his advance. Then he give a knee attack to Kakuzu's jaw using his right knee which then connected.

The Rouge-nin skid back. Before he could stabilize himself, he was hit with a powerful kick in the right side of his face. His brain was shaken furiously as he was sent flying and spinning.