39/ Civilian Council No More/Tsunade Is Located

3 days later after the mission to kill the 2 Elders with the combine efforts of 4 Genin Teams and several Anbu Squads, the news finally reached the ears of the Civilian Council and the entire populace of Konoha.

When the Hokage call for a meeting and to explain everything, before he can say anything, the shameless Civilian Councilors who thought that they still have the same powers and controls like before, begun to berate him and demand for an explanation.

Civ. Council 1: HOKAGE-SAMA, HOW COULD YOU! YOU JUST ORDER AN EXECUTION TO A LOYAL COUNCIL ELDERS OF KONOHAGAKURE! AND WITHOUT TRIAL TOO! DO YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT YOU JUST DID?!

Civ. Council 2: THATS RIGHT! AND YOU DIDNT INFORM US OF THIS ORDER TOO! DID YOU EVEN TELL SOME OF THE COUNCIL MEMBERS OF YOUR PLAN?!

Civ. Council 3: WE DEMAND AN EXPLAINATION RIGHT NOW! OR THIS ISSUE WILL REACH THE DAIMYO'S COURT!

As they keep on running their filthy mouths like a freaking machine gun, the Shinobi Clan Heads just keep quite but are glaring at them.

Then Minato have had enough and spike his Chakra and it fills the room. His action frighten the whole council and starting suffocate the arrogant Civilians.

Minato: Well, isn't this fantastic? I am indeed impress. To think that my authority would be question and undermine by some mere Civilians appointed by yours truly, (laughing) how laughable, you people are.

"In this village that is suppose to be dictatorship and not democracy, my title as the Hokage isn't respected? You shitheads sure are ballsy and have guts of steel.

"Perhaps, Garan is right. I am indeed too soft on you and have given you fuckers too much freedom to do what you want. Maybe it's time to clean our backyards from pest known as the Civilian Council.

"It is time to return to the old system and erase the current one that is useless. The Civilian sides will only have one representative and he or she is not one of you. As for you Civilian Councilors, you will all die here."

Both the Shinobi Clan Heads, hidden Anbu and the Civilian Councilmen's eyes were widen in shock. The latter is more of fear.

Civ. Coun. 1: W-wait, Ho-hokage-sama. Y-you are only j-joking, right?

Civ. Coun. 2: Please, c-calm down, Hokage-sama.

Minato: Calm down, huh. I don't think so.

They tried to calm him down and make him see reason, but Minato shunshin behind them, pulled out one of his special Kunai and silently yet slit their throats swiftly.

The Civilian Councilors died one after another. Soon, the old system from the 1st and 2nd Hokage will be restarted and Konoha will soon see a new dawn.

The Shinobi Clan Heads saw the massacre, they couldn't believe that their kind friend and Hokage have it in him to kill his people no matter how how much of a scumbags they are.