30/ Die! For Making Her Cry!

Ch. 30: Die! For Making Her Cry!

Both sides were speechless. Everyone just witness the mysterious 13 y/o kid, not only fought in equal grounds with the Mizukage but also killed him.

If someone were to bring this news outside of the village of Kiri, no one would buy it. The will just think that they want to gain attention by saying such things.

But that's just it. Wether they believe it or not, the truth is in front of everyone's eyes. Yagura, the Tyrant Mizukage has been slain by the overpowered brat, Majin Garan.

Pro-Yagura felt lost now that they don't have a Leader. They have also learn that everything they have done was orchastrated by someone by putting Yagura in a strong and unbreakable Genjutsu.

While a seed of doubt has been planted in both sides, somewhere in their minds they want to blame Konoha for everything that happened in Kiri.

After all, who wouldn't know about the Sharingan Bloodline that belongs to the Uchiha Clan of Konoha, one of the village founder.

Garan can feel the tension in the air. Not only him, but everyone in the Konoha Team can feel it. The Rebels and the Purgers are glaring at them even though no one's speaking.

Garan felt happy that Kiri become hostile to them. After all, the more enemies Konoha garner, the better for him.

While he prefer to destroy the village alone. Having someone with bad blood to that godforsaken village, the better.

Why? Because if there are survivors that managed to escape his wrath, the other enemies can just kill them. Hope they will be merciless to the fools that survive his killings.

He just hope that they will not differentiate between Shinobi's and Civilians and just kill whoever survives.

But before that... Garan turn his attention to the Pro-Yagura people and point his weapon to them, making them flinched.

Garan: What about you people? Fight and Die like your leader? Or surrender and swear loyalty to the future Mizukage?

Hearing Garan's words, Mei can't help but smile at him sweetly. Even when they have learn about Yagura's unfortunate fate to the mysterious Rouge Uchiha, she can't deny that she still wants Garan.

Mei: (Fuck that Rogue Uchiha! Yagura gone mad a few years ago and Garan is only 13, he is innocent. Why would we descriminate him when it's not even his fault what happened to Yagura?

(He saved us! He saved and free Kiri all on his own, we should thank him and form alliance to him. Also, hehehe, I will make sure that he will marry me, hehehe.

(Oh~ I can't wait to be with you, my Adonis~! Just wait a little bit longer, once the situation in Kiri is stable enough for us to open our village gate and borders, I will come to Konoha and propose an alliance through our marriage!")

Ao, Chojuro and the Kiri Resistance sweatdrop and step away from Mei who was in her own world and giggling perversely.

Whatever she is thinking, it made Jiraiya and Kakashi blushed and also chuckled perversely too.

Pro-Yagura Commander: We will not surrender! We've had enough of being treated like we are slaves and lower than those with bloodlines!

"Yagura-sama may have been controlled by someone, but his ideals to change Kiri and avenge our fallen brothers and sisters because of the previous leaders decision to sacrifice them for the Bloodline users sake is true.

"As long as we live, we will continue to kill anyone with bloodline to apese our families and friends soul in heaven that is crying for revenge. MEN! CHARGE! KILL AS MANY OF THESE FREAKS AS YOU CAN!"