"Well, I can understand why. You've been through so much last year. You did what you had to do to save yourself and your friends. You're a hero, Mia. And sometimes being a hero, traumatic experiences do happen."

"I'm no hero," Mia scoffs in disbelief, hearing Ghost face voice in the back of her mind. "I'm a murderer. All I see when I close my eyes is her face when I shot her." She then points at her temples, glaring at her the elder woman. "She's in here and she won't go away,"

"Who's in there?"

Lowering her head, Mia mumbles out sadly "My sister who was once my best friend," wiping away tears from her eyes she then adds "the whole world has their own opinions about what happened when they don't know anything. They don't know what me and my friends went through last year. One by one, all of us were haunted like—like animals by those girls but the world still takes their side as if they were in innocent. Even idolizing them by airing that dumb tv show. Oh, and let's not forget about the books," she scoffs in disbelief.

The psychiatrist nurse nods and then closes the file. "What are people saying about you that's gotten you so upset, Mia?"

"Online, people are calling me a traitor for killing my own sister. Saying that I should be locked up for taking someone's life even though it was self defense and that I shouldn't see another sunrise ever again."

"Are you wiling to cope with all this?"

Mia shrugs slowly, staring at the carpet floor. "I'm trying but I don't know how to block all those mean comments out."

"You know how some people read, write or perhaps listen to music or does yoga to you know meditate?" Dr. Sinclair asks calmly, seeing Mia trembling on the chair.

"Yeah?" Mia lifts an eyebrow curiously. "So?"

"What do you do that helps you ease your mind?" Claudia puts the notebook down on the small oval glass shaped coffee table that's in between them.

Mia looks down at her fumbling hands in her lap. "Ever since I was a kid, I loved to draw."

"Have you been drawing lately?"

Opening her backpack, the teen girl takes out a sketchbook and then gives it to the psychiatrist to take a look. "Whenever I can't sleep, which is most days—because I be expecting a phone call or him to show up behind me out of thin air, I um...I draw what's been on my mind lately."

"You said him. Who are you talking about? Wasn't the masked murderers your sister and her adopted cousin, right?"

Mia blinks rapidly, heart drumming against her chest as she squeezes her fists tightly while one leg bounces up and down rapidly because of her nerves. "I don't specifically know who he is but he helped Brittany and Kara. And he's the one who killed my best friend Clementine."

The woman's face forms a frown as she flips through the pages of the pencil drawings of the same portrait over and over. "And you call him Ghost Face, correct?" Mia nods, squeezing the crumbled up paper ball tighter in her palm. The small timer on the coffee table next to a pile of women's health magazines starts ringing, signaling their time is up.

Claudia sighs, turning the timer off and then holds up the sketchbook asking "Do you mind if I keep this?"

Standing on her two feet while shrugging her backpack on, Mia knits her brows worriedly. "Why?" No one else knows about that sketchbook and she wants to keep it that way.