Chapter 13 A life among

Sira was teaching Miles on how to skin a Buck they had Caught on their two day hunt. The hunt itself was exhilarating and he had more time to bond with Sira without the many congratulations of the clan.

Sira was a talented hunter, quiet and lethal.

Miles had brought a proud smile on her face when he had brought another buck down. She gave a happy war cry and shook her bow.

Making him laugh out.

The clan was overjoyed by more food, and Miles felt like he genuinely belonged here amongst them, he even begs Speaking full Na'Vi to them at times.

Mo'at had recently found a woman, her name was Nepheti. She was shy and quiet. But conserved and sweet. She would frequently be following Mo'at around and bringing back skins for him or Sira and Miles.

Sira was happy for her brother, He had found a mate that made him feel the same happiness she felt with Miles.

The clan was back to its content.

Recovering from the Raid They had done to get back their sacred animals back. Her father had feared that they would attack the clan any day.

But as time went on, Nothing changed.

"How the hell do I get the skin past the ears?" Miles grunted as he attempted to pull the skin of the buck over the ears.

"Careful, if you do it too rough. You could rip the skin to shreds" she chastised him before sidling up beside him to take his knife and guide it to the correct spot to free the skin from the body.

"See, I suck at this!" He grumbled.

"You do not suck Miles. You are learning. It is not a easy task" she touched the back of his neck with her fingers tips, a small affectionate gesture.

"Yeah well, I don't think anyone is gonna wanna wear rags when I'm done" he chuckled out before beginning to slice the meat from the bone.

She smiled at him.

———————/———-

Miles was in charge of the little ones today. Teaching them how to hunt and track down prey. He had no clue as to why they had chose him to teach.

He was pretty sure that Sira or Mo'at could teach way better. He was more of a commander over soldiers. Not tiny Na'Vi children.

They scrambled around, play fighting each other and chasing one another. Squeals of laughter and excitement as they grabbed each other's tails.

Miles let out a chuckle.

"Alright alright. Kids settle down!" He clapped his hands and the playing ceased. All blue or green eyes staring up at him.

"Who wants to learn to hunt, Hmm?" He kneeled down to their level and they immediately swarmed him, grabbing onto his clothes or tail.

One even trying to pull his tiny, docked ear.

"Okay. Okay"he waved them off and they giggled.

They watched eagerly as he struggled to teach more than one kid. One tried to eat some of the plants used to preserve the meat (not Edible).

While another kept thwacking other kids on the head with a stick, even after Miles took the stick from the little menace.

Then a kid started dancing and he couldn't help but admit that it was extremely funny. Then when the kids heard his laugh, they began goofing off and he just gave up.

Entertaining the kids.

A little Na'Vi girl decided to braid some pieces of his hair that had grown out a little.