Chapter 1 Fallen Angel

The forests was silent, the occasional chirp of life around Sira made her almost forget what she was doing, she was aiming her bow at a Yurik. She had been tracking the beast for four months.

The impressive creature gnawing at the brush below it unsuspecting. She watched it for a few seconds before pulling the bow string taut against her chest.

Readying for the strike.

The Buck lifted its head at something above, body jolting as it fled to the underbrush. In a dire attempt to get it she made a last ditch effort to shoot it.

Only to miss and hit a tree beside where the beasts used to stand.

Her ears flattened in Anger, hissing out as she pushed herself up from the camouflage undergrowth she hid in before.

The sound of branches snapping and the scream of a overhead Ikran caught her attention and she slipped her bow over her shoulder before making her way to the site of the noise.

The drizzle of rain making the ground SQUISH underneath her bare feet as she eased through the forests.

Her eyes widening when she came to a body laying face down in the mud, The shallow breaths and the scent of blood tipped her off that whoever this was had dealt some bad wounds.

It was a Na'vi man, but he was different than the men she had seen from the other villages.

More covered and armed.

Hair cropped short.

A weird mark on his bicep.

She pushed him onto his side with her foot, the heavy grunt that left him when he landed onto his back made her flinch.

If left untreated, his wounds would get infected and he'd catch a fever.

She stepped over him, kneeling carefully not to touch him as curiosity took over and she was poking and prodding him with wonder.

Touching the soft, Wet hair on-top of his head before trailing down to his brows.

Her people had Eyebrows aswell, something the other clans didn't possess. Which was honorable to her and her people. Her Father the Chief didn't take the other clans into consideration.

He wanted his clan and children far from them. After what had happened decades ago between the other Na'vi and the Anteriad clan. Her great great grandfather pulled everything from the other villages and moved his people here.

In the deepest and darkest part of Pandora. Where they learned to live off the land and worship the vast darkness that swallowed this part of the planet.

So seeing another different Na'vi was a treat to her.

She let her fingers linger on his face before she took one of his arms to try and lift him up. But the extra limbs on his hand made her gasp and drop him.

She scrambled off of him, reaching for the knife that was sheathed against her back.

He's one of the Demons. That came from the sky.

A Dream walker.

Her father called them Skinwalkers. For they wear the same skin but are not from this planet.

None dared to explore here, but now she was faced with one. She tugged onto his Tsaheylu. Making his chin lift to expose his throat. She pressed the blade and readied to slit his demon throat.

But at the last minute, a woodsprite illuminated the side of her face. Making her pull back a bit to watch in awe as it fell gracefully in front of her. Landing gently onto the cheek of the demon.