"Oh my, sounds like you will need to include some special classes as well this week."

Kendo's eyes widened. "What do you mean by special classes?"

Uwambi's smile turned Cheshire like as she crossed one leg over the other. "Hero dating of course. It's about a thousand more times as complicated as normal dating."

Kendo let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank God, I thought you were gonna give me the talk."

"Oh don't you worry, we'll have some sexual education as well. You can never be too careful with teenagers and their hormones. I'm sure your parents don't want to be grandparents this soon."

Kendo's head fell as she cursed under her breath. "Damn it."

Yaoyorozu put a hand over her mouth to try and stifle her laughter. "Have fun Kendo."

"Oh don't worry Yaoyorozu, you'll be joining us."

Yaoyorozu's mouth dropped in disbelief. "But why? I'm not in a relationship."

"Yaoyorozu, I'm one of Japan's top models and I'm jealous of the body you have. I'm certain you already have a line of boys and girls wishing for you to look their way. You need this talk just as much as Kendo."

Yaoyorozu's head dropped. "Fudge."

Kendo looked over at Yaoyorozu with a weak smile. "At least we'll suffer together."

Uwambi laughed softly as she picked her wine glass back up and relaxed into her seat again. "So Kendo, was this boy why you seemed so distracted today?"

Kendo looked at Uwabami surprised. "Did I really look distracted?"

Uwabami shook her head. "Not exactly, but these three babies right here tell me things that I wouldn't notice at first." Uwabami put a hand in the air and the three snakes gently nuzzled into it while hissing happily.

Kendo blushed as she scratched her cheek. "That actually makes me feel a little better."

Uwabami smiled as she took another sip. "So was he what was distracting you today? Is he at an internship right now?"

Kendo shook her head. "Not exactly, he's not in a hero course. He actually isn't even going to high school."

Uwabami raised an eye. "That's... interesting? Did he not pass any entrance exams?"

Kendo shook her head again. "He didn't take any. He's taking over the family business so he decided it would be better to go straight in and learn on the job. I don't really know how much he needs to learn though he's been working there since he was 8."

Uwabami nodded. "I see, I hope the business goes well then. It will be hard to find a good job without a highschool diploma if everything goes south."

Kendo nodded as she picked up her phone with a smile. "Yeah, honestly I don't think he's ever going to have to worry about money though."

Uwabami's eyes widened as her snakes hissed. "I get the feeling there's a lot there that you're not comfortable talking about."

"Yeah, it's personal stuff that I don't think I should just be talking about freely."

Uwabami smiled as her snakes relaxed. "I understand. So, where's this boy from?"

Kendo's eyes widened as she heard Yaoyorozu laugh to herself. "He uh... he lives in Tokyo..."

Uwabami smirked as she began to pour herself a second glass of wine. "Ahhh, I see. You were hoping that you might be able to see him when you all were done for the day and had time to yourselves."

From The Ashesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें