Harwal leans over the table to me and says, "I'll take your offer."

Heat pools on my lower stomach and I clench my thighs together. I haven't been this excited and turned on in such a long time. "Really?" I breathe out.

He unashamedly gazes all over my body and nods. "Why not?"

I suck in a breath, feeling tingly and sexy with his assessing eyes. And I'm wearing an oversized shirt and pants, nothing to feel sexy in.

I don't know why he accepted my offer, but I'm not going to think, nor ask about it. Maybe he's stressed too and needs to wind down. I won't ask for his reasons for sure.

Grandma stomps to the table in her nightgown and stares at the coffee table. "What is this trash?"

I swallow and lick my dried lips. "I'll clean up."

She grunts and waves her hand. "Clear it out, I'm going to have breakfast."

I pick up one of the gas masks and she leaves to the kitchen.

"It seems we cannot," Harwal says and takes the other mask.

"We can." I run my hand up on his arm as I get up, and then I whisper, "we're going to the motel."

I pick the rest of the stuff and he watches as I do. I take them to the kitchen and try to keep my face neutral.

"We're going to visit the ship," I tell grandma as I place the tape back into the drawer.

She's quiet so I turn to her. She's staring at me with her brow raised. Then she waves her hand up and down. "Looking like that?"

I chuckle and shake my head. "I was just about to go change."

I wasn't. But she's right, I have to change if I'm seen with Harwal.

I go to Dante's room and get in one of my business attires, sheer and sheer on sheer. Layers to hide the best bits and go. I open my hair and let the waves free, I'm not gonna bother tieing them up in some extravagant piece. I'm only going to the hotel a few metres away.

I get out of the room to find grandma giving Harwal a bowl. I grumble and go check out what she's handing out. Gran raises a brow at me and points at the bowl.

"Rice and eggs," she says. "There's still some left, eat before you go."

My mood is going down with all this, but I just take one glance at Harwal and it creeps back up. He doesn't look as impatient as I feel, but his eyes wander more than usual, most specifically to my neck and chest. God that makes me scorch.

I watch as he picks up the fork gran gives him and I go take myself a bowl of food as well. I suppose there's no hurry. I would feel like an idiot if I was the only one not eating and being overly excited.

I sit at the sofa and eat in silence, staring at Harwal intently. His attention is on grandma though, as she starts explaining about the yarn Dante finds for her every now and then. Then as I finish my meal she starts explaining about knitting.

I collect the dishes and take them to the kitchen to wash. I seriously lost my groove. It's just gone. I scrub the last bowl and sigh. Maybe this was a bad idea and grandma intervened at the correct time for me to realise it. I was practically begging for sex, wasn't I?

I jerk as Harwals huge hand slides across my side onto my stomach. "Do you still want to fuck?" He whispers right in my ear.

I suck in a breath and sigh it out with a shudder. "Yes."

"Do we leave now?" he says and tilts his head to peer at my face. "Your grandmother went to shower."

I'm still having a bit of difficulties breathing at his sudden touch. It's scalding on my belly. The way his fingers are aiming down to the v of my legs makes all the goddamn lust come roiling back two-fold. It's oddly enticing how his whole attitude changed with the promise of sex.