"yeah, we could do that- or..." lana says while starting to untuck his shirt for him, he looks down on her slipping his hands around her waist, trailing down to her ass. he grabs her and pulls her up, wrapping her legs around his body while carrying her to her bed.

_

lana woke up to jacks arm wrapped around her waist, not wanting to let go of her. "jack i have get out" she pries his arms off of her, as soon as she gets one off the second immediately goes back around "no stay" jack whines

"baby i just have to pee" lana laughs

"you promise you'll be back?" jack asks still half asleep

"i promise baby" lana says placing a small kiss on the top of his nose, a small smile threatens to leave his face.

jacks arms let go of lana's body as she gets up out of bed walking out. about an hour later jack walks out all grumpy. "you told me you would come back you liar" jack says wiping his eyes as he walks out of her bedroom. "i was, but then i got hungry and made pancakes." lana explains her reasoning. "do you forgive me?" she asks holding out a plate full of fluffy m&m pancakes. "i guess so, but only since you made pancakes!"

lanas pov

he's so different, but in a good way. i know right now we're just hooking up there are probably no feelings on his end, and there shouldn't be on mine, but i think there might be more i see in him than just a fuck buddy. i don't know what to do, if i tell him i might screw things up and then i have no jack at all. i guess having jack just for sex is better than none.

jacks pov

i don't know what i do, i really like lana, like a lot, but i don't think she feels the same way about me as i do about her. nico and the guys think i should make my move, but i don't know how to tell her i feel this way.

lana finishes making her breakfast and goes and sits beside jack. he's basically already done his breakfast so he quickly finishes his last bites and rests his head on her shoulder. she freezes for a second- not knowing what to do. lana leans her head against his for a couple seconds, butterflies rush to her stomach. she pulls her head back to finish her pancakes but jack never removes his.

"we have a game tonight, it's against florida. do you wanna come? i can get you tickets" jack asks looking up at lana. "yeah i'll be there! what time?" lana questions. "it's an afternoon game, so we can still make it to our dinner that i reserved for today!" jack says laughing at his mistake.

as the two make plans for their evening, the door opens and renee comes back in, with dark hickeys all over her neck. "someone had fun last night" lana says examining the girl. "well considering jack is still here i assume all three of us did" rey walks into her room with no further explanation.

"hey rey!" lana yells, not done talking to the girl. renee walks out of her room staring at lana, waiting for her to talk. "do you wanna come with me to the devils game tonight?" lana waits for renee's reply, "sure" is all rey says before walking back into her room.

"hey i have to go to practice, but i'll see you at the game?" jack says to lana, saying their goodbyes. "ok bye jacky, have fun and play safe" she kisses his cheek letting him leave.

lana walks into rey's room, "so the game is in a couple hours, wanna go shopping and grab some snacks?" lana asks the girl. "yeah! sounds like fun, let me get ready" lana walks out of her room, allowing her roommate to get ready.

"lana!" renee screams at the top of her lungs "where are my black strappy heels? i can't find them anywhere?" rey asks the girl. "deja vu" lana mumbles. "hmm?" renee questions, trying to understand what lana said. "never mind"

eventually the girls decide she will just have to buy new shoes, they can't seem to find them anywhere.

rowdy 🤠
what are you going to do til the game?

lana del rey
me and rey are going to go shopping

rowdy 🤠
check ur venmo ;)

venmo
jack hughes sent you $500
-spoil yourself my girl-

lana del rey
oh stop jack pls take it back
*read by rowdy 🤠*

_

im sorry it's been so long but here you goooo. hopefully you like it, please vote and comment, i love chatting with y'all!

also go read my connor bedard book goregous! love y'all