1

"blake!" lana yells, trying to get her best friends attention. "where are my heels? the black ones?"

"i don't know! they're your shoes, not mine!" blake screams back to lana from the kitchen.

"oh wait i found them" lana says walking out of her room wearing a slim black dress with a slit up the leg.

"damn you look hot" blake says looking up and down her friend

"i'm planning on pulling bitches tonight" she smiles while putting her shoes on the counter. blake was already getting shots ready for them before they headed out.

"renee are you almost ready?" blake calls out to their other roommate.

"yeah yeah" renee says slowly walking into the kitchen, wearing a smile white dress that compliments her boobs.

"damn i have the hottest roommates" blake says jokingly

"i made sure to pick out a dress that's easy to slip off" renee says winking at the two

"you also planning on pulling bitches?" lana asks looking at renee

"fuck yeah" she says laughing "so, shots?"

they all take them down at once, renee and blake both cringing at the tequila, but lana being able to keep her composure.

they all finish getting ready, and head out the door.

-

"hey quinn, you ready to go party?" jack asks from across the apartment

"i cannot wait, a parties not the same without my favourite little brother" quinn says sarcastically smirking at jack

"i'm going to tell lukey you said that" jack says back with a straight face.

"no you won't because i'm joking" quinn snaps back

"it's my word against yours" jack says grinning

"i hate you" quinn says fully knowing that jack will tell luke.

"so do you wanna take shots before we head out? i wanna get wasted" jack said to quinn.

"i mean suit yourself, we have a game against each other but tomorrow and personally, i don't wanna be hungover for it." quinn remarks.

"really dude? your birthdays tomorrow, live a little, have some fun and get drunk!" jack says trying to convince quinn.

"fine, but only because you're begging" quinn gives in.

quinn and jack head out, calling an uber since they both plan on drinking. they drive to the nearest sports bar, hopping out of the car and walking in. since their social status the bouncer lets them in right away, but within the line jacks eyes meet with someone else's. he has to do a double take, taking her in, in all of her beauty. he remembers what she's wearing so he can make sure to look for her within the bar.

they walk in and sit down, celebrating quinn's birthday tomorrow. the cold of new jersey fills the room when the door opens yet again, jack turns to see the mystery girl from the line walking in with her two blonde friends.