Izuku: Okay, I'll order them right away

"So, Bakubro." Kirishima coughed, taking a sip from his bottle of water. He glanced back to look at the blond, smiling. "How's it going at work?" He asked, watching his friend kick a small rock to the side. 

"It's going alright." Katsuki muttered, using his stick to help himself up. Mountain climbing had always been a big hobby of his, and doing it with friends was something he didn't mind every once in a while. Though, he did prefer doing his activities alone, he still needed to catch up with his buddies every now and then. "Nothing special happens in a mechanic's garage." He hissed, pulling his bottle of water from his bag. 

"Right." Eijirou spoke with a sigh, glancing up to Kaminari who hurried up the path. He chuckled at his friend's idiotic movements, nearly falling a few times. 

"Oh, that's right. Bakugou, you've been seeing someone, right?" Ashido questioned, pressing a hand on her hip as she caught her breath. Crimson eyes immediately shot to his pink-haired friend. 

"How the fuck did you know that?" He snarled. 

"Oh come on, we were with you when you ran into that cute guy in a wheelchair. Remember? You spilled your coffee all over him, exchanged contacts and all. You still seeing him?" The woman asked, tilting her head. Bakugou cringed as he noticed Eijirou's glare on him. 

"Yeah, we had a thing going on for a bit." He admitted. 

"You did? Had?" Eijirou asked, raising a brow. "You guys aren't together anymore? Or was it just a casual hook-up type of thing?" He questioned. 

"I..." Bakugou gritted his teeth, remembering the text messages that had been seen but not replied to. "I don't know. The last time I saw him was over three weeks ago. I texted him, called him, brought flowers to his place. But he didn't reply, sent me to voicemail and wasn't home." He hissed. He looked up to see his friends exchange concerned glances, and he immediately knew they had a hunch on something he hadn't picked up on. "What the fuck was that about? What?"

"Kinda sounds like he ghosted you, man. I think he's dropping a hint that he's not interested anymore." Eijirou awkwardly explained. Bakugou felt his heart ache at the thought, yet shook his head. 

"No, the fuck? We had sex last time. We're boyfriends. If he wanted to end things, he would have told me." He muttered. "Izuku isn't the type to run away from his fucking problems, he's just busy with his shitty ass job and starting his own thing." He explained. "Plus, he's got family members and his own personal time that he's allowed to have." He continued. 

Although what he said made sense, he didn't really believe it himself. For the past month, the blond had been doubting that his performance in bed might have been a reason for the greenette to lose interest. He also thought maybe he hadn't spoiled the greenette enough since they had been struggling to have time together, before their special night. 

"I mean... If you say so." Mina shrugged. "I'm sure he'll message you soon, if that's the case. I'm just glad to see you've found someone of your interest." She hesitated as she spoke, suddenly flinching at a loud scream. Three sets of eyes made their way up the path, smiles forming as they watched Denki run back down to them. 

"Guys!" He called out, panicked. 

"What, did you find a snake again?" Kirishima chuckled, smiling wide as the shorter blond panted, approaching them fast. 

"No, something else, this time." He caught his breath for a few seconds, gently pushing his friends down the path in a sign to return from where they came from. "And it's fucking angry, coming down for us too." He coughed, glancing back frantically. 

"What is it?" Mina asked, a hint of concern in her voice. They were aware of mountain lions, but everyone had a machete and a weapon to defend themselves. Plus, encounters with those felines were rare on this mountain. All eyes glued themselves to the tired yet energetic friend, waiting for a response. Just as he was about to speak, their attention was brought to a large figure quickly approaching them from the other end of the path they were on. 

"A bear."