Chapter-12

A/N's POV:

Taehyung. He stood there at the door with a speechless yet disappointed look. But neither pain nor sadness visible. The two of them sprinted away from each other as Taehyung walked over to Jungkook furiously.

Taehyung- 'Why?'

He asked looking at the floor with clenched fists. The younger couldn't get the words to leave his mouth.

Taehyung- 'Why Jeon Jungkook?'

He asked again, emotionless.

Jungkook- 'I actually..'

He looked at Jimin who was looking at both of them with a sense of fear.

Jungkook- 'Liked Jimin all along.'

He said as Jimin's eyes widened in shock. Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook- 'First I met him, I talked to him, I got close with him and then I think I started falling for him.'

Taehyung- 'Thanks for the explanation. Now, lemme be honest.'

He turned to Jimin who was shivering out of fear.

Taehyung- 'Even I slept with your boyfriend.'

Jimin gave him an offended look.

Jimin- 'What-'

Taehyung- 'Hey, hear me out first. And don't say too much, you slept with mine okay?'

Jimin closed his mouth as Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung- 'First of all bro, he is attractive, sweet, kind and everything one could ask for in a boyfriend. I just couldn't understand why he was telling me that he felt like you weren't all in, in the relationship. And apparently, my feelings for Jungkook aren't as strong as my feelings for Dong-wook and same for him so yeah.'

Jimin stopped for a moment.

Jimin- 'That's why he couldn't talk to me yesterday.'

The only thing he made out of the whole explanation making Jungkook hold his laughter as Taehyung face-palmed. They heard footsteps approach them and saw Dong-wook by the door.

He saw the three of them together and asked a little worriedly.

Dong-wook- 'You told them already?'

Taehyung nodded as he walked up to Jimin who was looking at his feet.

Dong-wook- 'Jimin I-'

Jimin- 'I'm sorry, I hurted you. I had feelings for someone else whereas I was in a relationship with you. I should never had agreed to it in the first place.'

Dong-wook smiled softly and looked at his eyes.

Dong-wook- 'Lemme finish. Neither did I have actual feelings for you. It was just attraction. So no one got hurt, no one is heart broken.'

Jimin- 'So this is a break up?'

Dong-wook- 'Yep, but this is the least messiest break up of my life.'

Jimin smiled and nodded. He looked at the younger who was now quite for a while. He looked at the older actor who nodded as Jimin walked up to him, made him look at him and kissed his lips softly.

Jungkook immediately gave in, wrapping his arms around the older's waist as the other two watched happily. They parted as Jimin looked at Jungkook who was still pretty confused.

Jungkook- 'So, does this mean you like me back?'

Jimin nodded as Jungkook attached their lips again as the older's hands went to his shoulders for more support and their lips moved rhythmically against each other's.