Chapter-3

A/N's POV:

The next day, another work and Jimin was up and ready to leave when he saw Jungkook coming out of his apartment as well.

Jungkook- 'Oh, good morning Park Jimin.'

Damn could someone just ask him to stop taking his name like that.

Jimin- 'Morning, Jungkook.'

Jungkook- 'Going to work?'

The older nodded.

Jungkook- 'How 'bout we grab some coffee before heading to the studio?'

Jimin- 'Yeah, maybe I'd like that.'

He said as the younger smiled. God if Jimin could just smash his lips on the raven's and indulge in a hot kiss.

They bought some coffee and talked their way to work. Mr. Lee was pretty early today and saw the grey-haired male and raven coming in together while giggling and looking at each other.

Jimin saw the older actor as Jungkook sensed some hot air rising. He cleared his throat and walked further to change and get ready.

Jimin- 'Oh hey, your early today.'

He said a little nervously.

Dong-wook- 'I always am, just that you noticed it for the first time.'

He said, not as happily as he usually did and, poking his inner cheek with his tongue.

Jimin- 'Right. I'm just ignorant, sorry.'

He said trying to lighten the atmosphere between the two of them which was successful.

Dong-wook- 'It's okay, even your busy, I know.'

He said bending down to his height again the same way but Jimin's heart didn't react to it the way it did when he saw Jungkook.

The shooting started and Jimin felt gazes from the side of the young actor at certain intervals and even from the older actor. Now this was getting confusing as fuck.

The shooting ended and Jimin was clearing the stuff from the desk when he felt a pair of arms rest on the table, beside his waist.

He looked back to see Dong-wook standing there with slightly parted lips and messy hair, damn did he not look like he could pound into Jimin any moment now.

Dong-wook- 'Are you done?'

He asked, bringing Jimin back to Earth.

Jimin- 'Y-yeah almost, you can go if you want to.'

The actor smiled contently and removed his hands from the desk and exited the building as Jimin sighed deeply.

He looked up to see Taehyung standing there with a speechless look as the grey-haired shushed him. Taehyung gulped deeply seeming like he just swallowed his words.

Taehyung- 'Yeah sure. Have a good night.'

He said with an interesting look and taking his jacket, leaving the building.

Jimin- 'Shit.'

He whispered as he put the last few things in their places and left the building to see Dong-wook standing.

Jimin- 'I thought you left.'

He said as the older male looked back and smiled softly.

Dong-wook- 'Well, I certainly did not so can we go together?'

He asked as Jimin bit down on his lower lip, giving a questionable look but those eyes didn't seem like they would accept a "no."

Jimin- 'Okay fine.'

He said and they started to walk together. Jimin was realizing that how much the older was taller than him so he moved a little away to not make their height difference as visible.

Dong-wook- 'What happened?'

Jimin- 'Nothing, it's stupid. I just don't like our height difference.'

He said softly making the older laugh.

Jimin- 'I told you it was stupid.'

Dong-wook- 'Nah, it's totally okay I laughed because I thought that it was cute.'

Jimin was about to protest to that thought but didn't get the chance to.

Dong-wook- 'Now don't say that you think it's a lie because it is the truth.'

He said as Jimin looked down and continued walking.

Dong-wook- 'Hey, I know I gave you some time but, have you thought about it yet, about what I said?'

Jimin- 'No, sorry, I'll let you know really soon.'

Dong-wook- 'Don't apologize, I'm the one being impatient.'

Jimin nodded slowly as the older ruffled his hair. That touch did feel good Jimin couldn't lie.

Jimin- 'You should get going, my house is just a minute away now.'

Dong-wook- 'No I'll see you off then I'll get going.'

Jimin felt a change in the atmosphere, it was bubbly and warm just a while ago and now it felt hot and intimate and not in a cute way. They reached the building as Jimin faced the older.

Jimin- 'Thank you for walking me home.'

He said formally and bending slightly which Dong-wook found funny.

Dong-wook- 'Your welcome.'

He said formally as well and stepped back as they bid their goodbyes. Jimin opened the building door and saw Jungkook standing there, leaning against the wall with closed eyes and arms crossed over his muscular chest.

Jimin- 'What are you doing here? You left way before me.'

Jungkook heard the voice and opened his eyes, turning his head towards the source.

Jungkook- 'I locked myself out.'

He said making the older laugh out loud and he got all tensed up.

Jungkook- 'What's so funny? I am really tired please help me.'

Jimin restrained from his laughter.

Jimin- 'Sorry it's just so dumb, don't you have the landlord's number?'

Jungkook gave him a bombastic side eye and took out his phone, calling the old man.

OTP:

Mr. Shin- 'Hello?'

Jungkook- 'Uh hi, this is Jungkook and the lock is giving some problems. Could you please send some help?'

Mr. Shin- 'Well, the earliest I can get you some help is tomorrow morning so please adjust for today. The battery is quite old and we were ignorant about it because we didn't get any tenants to live in it. We'll get it replaced as soon as possible.'

Jungkook- 'Thank you.'

And he ended the call. Jimin gave him a questionable look as Jungkook sighed.

Jungkook- 'A very awkward favor but can I stay with you for tonight?'