Chapter-5

A/N's POV:

Jimin woke-up feeling light-headed and saw Jungkook wearing his clothes.

Jimin- 'You can borrow some of mine, it might be a little suspicious wearing the same clothes for two days in a row.'

He said making the younger look back at him.

Jungkook- 'Will they even fit me?'

Jimin blew a raspberry and got out of bed, only wearing his shorts and going to his closet. Jungkook looked at the sculpted body of the older's and thought "god, what a beautiful ass he got there."

Jungkook walked to him, back-hugging him. His soft skin on his bare one felt so soothing. Jungkook rested his head on the older's and placed some soft and cold kisses on the bare smooth skin which made shivers run down the older's spine.

The smell of his faint fruity shampoo was also just great. But sadly, this had to be Platonic with a capital P.

Jimin- 'I do have some over-sized t-shirts so get ready.'

He said wiggling out of his grip and handing him his clothes. He got changed, totally unbothered to go to the washroom.

Jungkook really had a breath-taking body. Jimin could look at him sitting naked all day but that really wasn't possible. He freshened up and they left together.

They reached the studio with a totally quite walk and awkward atmosphere draped over them.

Jimin- 'Wait, I'll go first, you stay here otherwise it seems a little suspicious.'

Jungkook- 'Cut it out, I'm going first.'

He said walking in but Jimin stopped him by standing infront of him. Jungkook tilted his head to the side with a smirk and looked at Jimin who had irritation written all over his face.

Jungkook stepped aside to go but failed as Jimin stood infront of him. This happened a few more times and Jimin finally pecked the younger on his lips, leaving him frozen and walking inside the building.

Jungkook- 'That works too.'

He said shrugging his shoulders and walking inside too after some time. He saw Jimin and Lee Dong-wook giggling and smiling at each other and what it seemed like a little sense of romance.

Jungkook would never admit about his jealousy but couldn't help but poke his inner cheek with his tongue and walk to the dressing room.

Jimin's POV:

Perfect. It's totally Platonic with a capital P. Last night was different than many others I had but I just wanna ignore the fact about feelings and all that shit.

A/N's POV:

Jimin was over-thinking again and came back to reality when he heard the older's fingers snap.

Dong-wook- 'You zoned out. What's on your mind?'

Jimin- 'Nothing I'm just a little stressed and I woke up with a slight headache.'

Mr. Lee nodded and smacked his lips and was about to say something but it was too late cuz the shooting started.

Some glances were shared between Jimin, the older actor and Jungkook but his decision was to ignore the younger's which definitely seemed like a better one.

After shoot:

Dong-wook- 'Shall we walk home again today?'

He asked when Jimin was leaving.

Jimin- 'No it's really fine, you had a really long day you don't have to do that you know.'

Dong-wook- 'If you insist then okay, have a good night.'

He said looking directly into his eyes. He wanted to feel the same kind of attraction he felt towards Jungkook but his stubborn heart was not listening. The older male left and Jimin sighed deeply, going home.

Taehyung- 'Bro, what did you just do?! Go home alone?! You just turned down going home and having some hot shit offer from perfectly hot guy!'

He whisper-shouted at his best friend in disappointment.

Jimin- 'Relax, he will again ask me out. He won't give up easily.'

Taehyung- 'Good for you, I'm tryna find a way to Jungkook though. Such a sweetheart you know.'

He felt a twinge of guilt for lying to his only friend but saying the truth would definitely break him.

Jimin- 'Yeah whatever.'