13. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"And it's a crime according to which rule book?", He asked with amusement dripping in his voice.

He really is a gaddha. I am not cracking any jokes here and he is finding it funny.

"It... Umm... Crime... Umm... According....", What the hell is wrong with you brainy. Come on it's midnight your time of overthinking. Use your talent. What do I say now.

"Yess, it is a crime according to the reader's constitution. You peasants don't know about it. It is a constitution made by some of the great readers and writers of all time", I started with my self made explanation while walking here and there on the mattress. Then I turned towards him and bent down to match his eye level, pointed a finger on his chest and continued, "And if you dare break any of the rules, you will be punished. And the punishment is very harsh", With that said I straightened up again and glared down at him.

"Sounds interesting, so what are the punishments, if I may ask", he asked

"No, you may not ask. Permission denied. So, shut up now", I said putting my hands on my waist.

All this while I didn't notice that another of the rarest sights was unfolding in front of me.

Adrian Williams was smiling. And that's when I noticed that he gets dimples while smiling. I started noticing his features.

And slowly I drowned in those blue oceans again. This feeling is so weird that I can't explain it in words. It's like I want it. I crave to drown in those oceans and never get out of them ever again. It's like the waves of the oceans want to take me away with them and hide me in a world that only has him and me. The way his eyes shine in the night is exactly like how the sea shines under the moon. I can watch him forever and never get bored.

His dimples are like the puddles that form after rain, inviting me towards them.

I was so lost in drinking in his features that I didn't realise I was standing on the soft and uneven mattress. The moment I tried to straighten up, I lost my balance and fell on Adrian. He didn't get time to understand what happened and he also fell down with me above him.

Can my life get anymore dramatic and filmy!?

I didn't want to embarrass myself further so I tried to get off him. But this 'gentleman' here held me by my waist. Like what in the KJO movie is happening here. And then my hair, I made a bun but it got opened. God, don't take all my words seriously. Don't make my life more dramatic. I put my hair behind my face and looked up at Adrian. He was looking at my face the whole time, more like admiring me. Dude, there is nothing in my face worth admiration.

I again tried to wiggle and get off him but he just increased his hold over me.

"What are you trying to do!?", I looked him in his eyes and asked.

"Just admiring something worth admiration. Gimme some moments", he said lowly.

How can a sentence said in a specific tone and voice open a cage of butterflies in your stomach.

"Listen, Mr. Williams, this is not your Jane Austen world going on. Leave me, I am heavy and if you don't leave me you get back pain", I tried to reason with him.

"You are heavy!?", He chuckled

"Yes, I am.... I am.... My weight is 55 kgs", I said nervously looking anywhere but his eyes. My weight is a sensitive topic for me. I have been made to feel uncomfortable in my teenage years for being a little chubby. Those incidents still have an impact on me.

"And you think that's heavy. Dove, I lift weights double of yours in my pre workout session. You are the lightest thing I can feel for now. You are perfect just the way you are. Your body resembles a goddess and I feel blessed to have her in my arms right now. Hence, I am not leaving you", he said softly.

𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara