"Daming sinabi Gregorio ha!" Irene rolled her eyes, "Pero kinilig ka don't deny it." He smile when he saw how her cheeks is red now.

She lay her head in his arms. "Ni minsan ba, hiniling mo sa Diyos na mapunta sa mabuting kamay anak natin? Na maging ganito ang kahihinatnan niya?"

Greggy did not answer but just stare at the altar.

After the church, they went to the event place, it's a private hotel that they reserved. It's same with the church, with the tint of gold combining to the white. The chair is the design for a king and queen.

"Yung food." Greggy reminded, "Ayaw kong maging issue ha." He added reminding of their wedding last forty years.

"Yes I know, syempre dito naman galing not in Manila." Irene answer.

"Oo na, I'm just making it sure." Greggy answered.

"And beside, Georgia doesn't want to have any media to know about it." Irene said.

"Dapat lang, she deserves our spotlight not the spotlight of the people she doesn't knew pero grabe pa kung maka react." Greggy answer.

"Shh I know dear." Irene hold his arms to calm down a little.

They went to their hotel room, Greggy is laying down facing the big window.

"Hanggang ngayon ba iniisip mo pa rin yung desisyon ng anak mo?" Irene ask, "Para ka na tuloy si daddy." She jokingly said.

"Sana lang... Sana tama na to." Greggy whispered, "Tama naman to, katulad natin." She smile.

"Gusto mo ipatawag natin siya?" She asked.

Georgia entered the room, "Daddy." She whispered like a kid.

"Come here, you are no longer my baby girl. But my, lady daughter." He opened his arms.

"Dad, I'm still Georgia your daughter." She cling on him, "Your favorite daughter."

"Ilang oras lang, gusto ko bukas pag ihahatid na kita, sigurado ka na sa tatahakin mo."

"Dad, matagal na akong sigurado." She smile, "Matagal na akong nanigurado, katulad ni lola na pumayag sa pagpapakasal in eleven days..."

"Katulad ni mommy sa pagpili sa'yo."

Greggy smile, "I know. I know anak."

The two boys entered too, "Drama naman."

That cause a pillow fight between the Araneta family, not only a pillow fight but a tickle fight.

Their laugh, their tears, the happiness in their heart.

The parents want this kind of time, especially that they reach their senior age. Georgia is in between his kuyas sandwiching her, while the parents is in both side of Luis and Alfonso.

"I'm thinking about something." Greggy broke up the quiet night.

"About what again?" Irene ask, they are talking in the dark so she doesn't know about Greggy's emotions and expression.

"It's a time to let go of our children. They should build their own family, hindi natin alam kung hanggang kailan na lang tayo dito. At least hindi natin sila maiiwan na mag isa, may tinatawag pa rin silang sarili nilang pamilya."

Georgia heard that, she bury her face to her kuya Luis chest, crying silently.

"That's what I'm also thinking, they can move out na it will be less hurt if maiwan natin silang may kasama." Irene answer.

The day has come, the birds chirping, the angels are singing, and the beautiful white dress wore for the first time.

Georgia smile at the mirror, twirling the white beautiful wedding dress of her mother, they decided to wore the exact dress to honor her mother and father.

Irene really kept it for this reason even they repurpose it since the fabric of the dress are turning into an old one but they still manage to present it like a new.

Her beautiful long hair braided like a crown, she's indeed a princess that will turn into a queen.

They are sitting in the kalesa, "Your mom ask me something yesterday." Greggy spoke.

"About what?" Georgia gripping at her bouquet so she won't forget it like her mother.

"She ask me if I pray for your happiness." He said, Georgia just staring at him.

"I did not answer anything, pero sa'yo ko sasabihin ang sagot..."

"What's the answer?"

"Of course yes, but I only pray for it when your birthday." He said.

"Luh?" She reacted.

Greggy laugh on her reaction, "Alam mo kung ano lagi kong pinagdadasal?"

"Hmm?" She hummed looking away so she won't tear.

"Na sana maging mabuti ang kapalaran mo, I know happiness will go away sometimes, hindi lagi masaya pero ang pagiging nasa mabuting kalagayan ay ang mas mahalaga."

Greggy wanted to say something more but the horse started to run, he watch the birds and skies, a freedom in Vigan.

They are walking in the aisle, her parents is beside her accompanying her like how they did when she's still young and free. Georgia remember all of their lessons that they teach to her.

"At the moment I walk in to this aisle will be the last time that Araneta will be my last name, this will be the last moment that I can still say that my civil status is single. Walking in to this aisle is also a new beginning of my life, a life that instead of seeking my parents, I will seek my husband. I love him so much, so much that I'm here at the end of the aisle saying I do to the priest when he ask me if I take Jonathan as my husband."  - Georgia Maria Vienne Louise Marcos Araneta - Pascual

"Now I get what my father in law meant, what he felt when I marry her daughter. In this aisle will be the last time that I'm going to guide her, this way will be the best for the all of us. This aisle is the stage for their hard work for their relationship will be recognized by many people, and be more recognize when the years passes. This aisle where the end of her being a lady, once that she leave this church, she is a grown up woman, a grown up woman that Irene and I built. She's not a kid anymore, she can carry her own kid now." - Gregorio Araneta

"Watching my only girl walking in these aisle is also like watching her walking out in our life. I want her to be happy but sometimes it's sad that we don't have any baby girl anymore. But sending her to his husband is the safest thing that I can do, that we can do. Supporting her to her life. I remember our last conversation, not the night before this but the night when they have pamamanhikan. I can really tell that Jonathan is the best man for my daughter, I can trust him for my daughter. I wonder if my mother feel the same way when I marry Greggy, or all of the mother is like this, maybe I'm just overreacting things like my husband. But I can't stand seeing my daughter again crying because of a boy not even a man." - Irene Marcos-Araneta

The scenario what Irene saying after the pamamanhikan is went like this.

They are in the gazebo in their garden.

"Georgia, If hindi ka na niya mahal or saktan ka niya sabihin mo ibalik ka na lang sa amin."  Irene reminded her.

"I know mom pero he loves me, hindi naman namin kayo kakalimutan we will always here for the both of you."

"Anak, asawa mo na siya, magulang mo lang kami."

"Mom, magulang kita nauna kayo, kayo ang nag palaki sa akin." Georgia answered.

"Maiintindihan mo din anak kung ano ang mas matimbang ang asawa o ang magulang once na nandyan ka na sa posisyon na yan." She answered smiling a little.

The princess is already a queen on her own palace, loving so much by her own king. A listener king always love his talkative queen. He is proud about his queen, he started to build their family while the queen build him.