UNEVENTFUL THINGS

The following morning, Sakura woke up in pain, letting her know for sure that this wasn't another dream

The following morning, Sakura woke up in pain, letting her know for sure that this wasn't another dream. She groaned as she tried to move, turning over and looking to her left to see Sasuke wasn't there.

"Of course, he wasn't here," Sakura thought placing her hand over her face blocking out the sunlight from the window.

She didn't know why this bothered her so much, it felt like someone was squeezing her heart, overwhelmed by this feeling tears began to form in her eyes. " what's wrong with me?" Sakura questioned herself. Just then the bathroom door opened and Sasuke walked into the bedroom.

Sasuke looked at her confused, "Sakura what's wrong?" Sasuke asked her once he was back in bed beside her.

Sakura didn't say anything she continued crying. "What the hell I didn't think I was that hard on her," Sasuke thought.

But Sakura was crying for a completely different reason. "Okay, Sakura what's really going on? And don't tell me it's nothing, I know something is bothering you, and my guest is, you thought I left you to go spend the night with Grace." Sasuke told her annoyed.

Sakura looked at him a bit surprised before turning away. "Are you serious Sakura? You honestly think I would leave you like this!!!?"Sasuke asked her furious.

"I don't see why not, you always choose her over me, so, it make!s no difference now" Sakura retorted.

Sasuke being furious, grabbed Sakura to look at him, "Sakura, who do you think I am, yes Grace is someone I know for a long time, but do you really think, I would leave after we had a passionate night together?" Sasuke asked.

Sakura didn't answer, she just looked away, sighing deeply Sasuke let go of Sakura, "Sakura I am sorry if I made you think that way of me, I do not want to hurt you further, I think we should think about our future together, because clearly we do not trust each other, and we both are bothered by each other's actions. I truly believe we should just separate." Sasuke told her.

Sakura quickly looks at him in disbelief. "Was he serious? After everything we just did and go through, he wants us to separate!" Sakura thought looking at Sasuke dumbfounded.

"Okay tell you what, after we live here, I am going to move back to England with my son, and I don't have to meddle in your affairs anymore, you and your family are always welcome to come visit, however, we will not stay here to be projected to this" Sakura told him before getting up and walking to the bathroom to clean up.