1 {intro}

Orion II Black of the Ravenclaw house is Narcissa's twin brother, making him the only son of Cygnus and Druella Black, the only brother among Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa. While he secretly supported Andromeda's marriage to a muggle born, he remained close to his family until he grew up to marry a blood traitor himself, Adhara Lockwood. This causing a rift between him and his family his marriage did not lead to his name being burnt off the tapestry, refusing to take the dark mark did. The two then went on to have their first and only daughter Vivienne Black in 1978, who was sorted into Slytherin.

With Adhara and Molly being good friends during their hogwarts years that meant vivienne and stella spent almost all their summers with the weasley family. Making them and the twins childhood friends.

Stella lestrange - Bellatrix's niece making her vivienne's cousin, both of Stella's parents were killed in the first wizarding war so she was taken in by Vivienne's family.

Oscar Scammander - Grandson of newt scammander, son of Edward Scammander and Bella Scammander. Friends with the two since the three of them were sorted into Slytherin.

This is basically slow burn childhood friends to lovers where Fred is extremely in love with Vivienne, she has absolutely no clue and fred plans to milk the shit out of it.