Hiroshi Yagyu - Cuddle Session

Start from the beginning

"Y/n"

"Hm?"

"Are you busy later? Perhaps you have something to do?"

"Oh, I'm free later. Why?"

"My mom wants to see you again. Is it okay for you to come to my house? I understand if you can't."

She nodded, "I can go."

"Really? Then I'll pick you up after I'm done with patrolling."

She nodded. When they arrived at the student council, the President takes the paper before dismissing them, making the girl breathe out in relief, causing the lad to chuckle.

"Then I shall take my leave now." Before he left, he patted Y/n's head, earning a giggle from her.

"I'll see you later, Hiroshi."

-

Yagyu knocked on her door, he was first greeted by her mom, and as the gentleman he is, he also greeted back in the most polite way.

But it didn't take long when Y/n met him downstairs and they're now walking to his house.

"My dad really likes you, Hiroshi."

"Really?"

"Yes, he will often say that I'm lucky since I am in good hands. I'm thankful too."

"Y/n..."

But she's not the only one who's lucky. He is too. Both of them knew how much they love each other dearly, they rarely have a conflict since they settle it right away by having a lengthy talk.

And thank goodness, both of them have patient and understanding personalities, therefore the fight between them never goes beyond there.

"We're here. May I?" He reached out his hand and she delightfully held it.

Carefully opening the door, they discarded their shoes before fully entering the house.

"I'm home."

"Hiroshi? Welcome ba-oh Y/n!"

Her face contains a shy smile, enveloping her mother with a quite tight hug.

"It's been a long time since I saw you, sweetie. Here have a sit. Hiroshi, you didn't tell me that you'll bring her here. I could've cooked at least a food for her to eat."

"Ah, no. It's okay. Just seeing everyone is fine ma'am."

"You can call me Mom, sweetie."

Unsure of what to say next, she giggled instead, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Where are the others?"

"They are not home yet. I'm going to make dinner, you're going to eat here, right, Y/n? Do you want something?"

"Anything will do, ma'a-mom?"

"You're such a great kid!"

The male spectating them two chuckled. He looked back at his girlfriend, offering a hand.

"Do you want to go upstairs?"

Y/n nodded and they both head off to his room. He told her that he'll just be going to change clothes in the other room due to his cherished morals that it was disrespectful if he just changed in front of her.

She smiled and agreed. While waiting for his arrival, she sat on his bed, playing with her fingers.

Actually, she was never uncomfortable with what Yagyu is about to do. If he wants to hold her, he can do it without asking her. She never hated how considering her boyfriend is, that's one of his personalities she has fallen for but she always pondered, does he want to do something that he is afraid to ask because she might find it unsettling?

Suddenly, she thought of an idea however, it's still unknown if it'll work out or not.

Yagyu finally came but his expression turned into a puzzled one when he spot her turning her back against him.

"Y/n?"

"Oh, um. Hiroshi."

"Are you okay? Do you find my room discomforting?" He sat beside her, peeking onto her face.

"Oh, no."

"That's relieving then." The lad smiled, but it vanished when her face remained the same.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Um, Hiroshi. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead."

She floundered on his bed, clasping his bedsheet while staring at him. A strand of hair fell on her face, giving a wary thought of what can she say to him.

Y/n knew how sophisticated Yagyu is. Not only to her but to everyone, she layered her mouth with her hands, "Um...what do you think of cuddling?"

"Hm, I haven't experienced cuddling before. But I guess it's normal for couples to express their affection physically, however, we shouldn't go far from that."

He crossed his arms, and glanced at her, "May I know the reason why are you asking?"

"I'm just curious."

The room was filled with silence. She averted her eyes away, rubbing her shoulders awkwardly, "I'm sorry-"

"Do you want to?"

"Eh?"

"Ah, s-sorry for the sudden question."

For the second time, everything went silent. Biting her lips, she always wanted to hug him which only happens occasionally.

The first one is when he confessed, the second is when he won a tennis match, and the third is when they gave a haunted house a shot.

"Is it okay?" She broke the silence. Yagyu's eyes went to her, gulping as he examined her plump cheeks getting red.

"Um, I understand if you don't want to! I-I..."

"We can."

"Really? I don't want to be selfish, you can actually refuse if you're not okay with it..."

Yagyu opened his arms, though his room is dim, the redness of his face is visible nevertheless. He motioned her to come, so she did.

He wrapped his arms around her figure, sending shivers down her spine. Leaning his chin on the top of her head, he subtly caressed her back.

"Do you feel uncomfortable?"

"No, it's...actually comforting."

"Yeah, I never thought that it felt like this. Do you want to lay on my bed?"

"Yes..."

His back rested on the pillow behind him, half of her body is on top of him. She won't deny that she's getting embarrassed at what they're doing right now.

Snuggling her face on his chest, she can smell the scent of his cologne and the soap lingered on his t-shirt. He always smells so good, making her fall in love with him more although she's already fallen deep.

"Am I crushing you?" She asks, slightly jerking her head up.

He chuckled, lovingly stroking her silky hair while the other arm is wrapped around her waist, "No, you're light."

Y/n embraced his lean body, smiling at his clothed chest. She can feel his heart beating at a quick pace, yet so as hers.

And as their cuddling session continued, he found the genuine comfort and fondness of cuddling with his loved ones.

END!

-

I love Yagyu so much. I was kicking and giggling when I imagined some cuddle session with him like AAAAAAAA-