𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟯𝟵

. . . ~ 🍋🍋🍋Lemon 🍋🍋🍋~ . . .

Sebastian POV

I've been edging [Name] for a while, maybe 5... 6 times now. Switching back and forth between my fingers and my tongue, going in and out of her.

Like right now.

"Mmm fuck~" [Name] moaned quietly. My face, buried in between her thighs, my tongue deep inside, swirling against her walls. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted, her hips bucking up into my face. She was close, right on the edge, her walls clamping down on my tongue. I quickly pulled my tongue out, before she came and she groaned once more out of frustration. 

I licked my lips, still tasting her on my lips. Her clit was swollen from how long I've abused it and her pussy being a beautiful dark rosy red. A smirk grew on my lips as I leaned back down to her cunt. I blew some air and she flinched with a whimper coming from her lips. I chuckled, planting kisses and nipping on her thick thigh, inching closer to her quivering wet cunt, only to go to the other thigh doing the same. 

"Sebastian~" [Name] whimpered. "Hmm, is there something you want?" I questioned looking up at her. Her golden eyes were on me, her breathing irregular, her face as red as a rose. I smirked at how cute seeing her all worked up like this.

"I want.. want you to touch me~" she said. "But I'm already touching you," I smirked still kissing her thighs. "I want you to.. to keep touching me there," she said as my face was again close to her cunt, but I went back to kissing up her right thigh again. Bitting back a chuckle, she groaned in frustration as I nipped and kissed up her thigh, leaving marks along the way.. "You want me where? At your wet pussy, so you can cum," I said.

"Yes!" she whimpered almost screamed. "Mmm, I don't know~" I smirked. She bit her bottom lip and looked up at the ceiling with frustration. "Please?~" she panted. She looked down at me with a begging expression, wanting me to do something, anything to her to make her cum.

My face right at her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating off of her. "You can cum when I tell you to, do I make myself clear?" "Yes sir," she said in a rush.

I chuckled before my tongue went back to work, slowly licking up her entrance to her clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. "Oh fuck~" [Name] moaned. I stuck my tongue through her slit, rolling it against her walls. Her moans grew louder sounding like music to my ears, as my tongue went deeper inside her.

She tastes so damn good. Taste so sweet, I can't even describe or compare it to anything else. I can't get enough. I pulled her closer, my tongue going further inside her lapping more of her delicious arousal.

"Shit Sebastian I'm going to-" "Don't cum," I mumbled. She didn't say anything still moaning as I continued tongue fucking her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she quietly chanted, her hips bucking into my face again but her moans got quieter. I looked up seeing [Name] biting her lower lip, hard, with her eyes closed shut, concentrating on not cumming.

'That's making it too easy for her.'

"Open your eyes and look at me," I said. She slowly opened them, her eyes hanging low, but looking at me. My tongue moved faster, twisting and turning around her walls, feeling her thighs shaking in my hands. Her walls clamped down on my tongue getting close to cum again. So I quickly slide my tongue out before she could. She groaned in frustration as her legs were slightly shaking, taking deep breaths. "Se- Ahhh!~"

I didn't give her time to talk, my lips went around her clit. My tongue flicked and swirled around her swollen clit. Her head shot up as she cried in pleasure. "Remember don't cum," I smirked. I kept flicking her clit feeling her juices dripping out onto my chin. Her head thrashed back down, her eyes shut again and her legs shaking and squeezing my face, about to cum and again... I took my mouth off her clit.