𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟭𝟬

After the whole fiasco and me taking Azzuro's soul, the three of us headed back to the manor with Ciel sleeping in Sebastian's arms like a little baby.

"We make one hell of a team don't you think," I asked. "*Chuckles* What makes you think that?" "Well I can't think of too many butlers and maids that can serve guests, save their lord, kill a man and take a bullet all before dinner," I said smiling. "Well when you put it like that then yeah we are one hell of a team," he said looking at me with a smirk. "Also... you are most definitely one hell of a maid," he complimented me.

"Thanks," I mumbled. I blushed and couldn't help but chuckle looking down at the ground. "I guess you are one hell of a butler," I said. "You guess?" he questioned in a playful tone. "You are, you are one hell of a butler," I said. I looked at him, to see him looking at me and our eyes were lingering on one another.

A small smile and blush developed on my face. "Uh, would you two shut it, I'm trying to rest," Ciel said. Me and Sebastian looked at Ciel then at each other and silently chuckled obeying his order and continued walking to the manor.

. . .

"Master! Welcome home, sir!" Finny said, greeting us at the entrance of the manor. They looked shocked at seeing Ciel injured but they had blushes on their cheeks. "What?" Ciel questions the two. "Oh nothing,  it's just you look so cute being held like a baby!" Finny said with Mey-rin agreeing.

I busted out laughing at what he said which made Ciel blush in embarrassment. "Put! Me! Down!" he ordered Sebastian. "Stop looking at me like that! And you stop laughing already," he said with annoyance laced in his voice. I composed myself but there were still stifled laughs coming from me. "I am terribly sorry, young master. I put you in danger and failed as a Phantomhive butler. I hang my head in shame. Dinner is not ready," he greatly apologizes, bowing on one knee.

"Hmm, just patch me up and get dinner ready, I am quite hungry," he said. "Yes my lord," the four of us said and got to work. I went to patch up Ciel while the others went to get dinner ready.

Once Ciel ate his dinner and was getting put to bed, I went to take a nice long hot shower, getting all the dirt and blood (not a lot) out and finally relaxing. I did the rest of my night routine and braided my hair into two cornrows. I put my bonnet on and went straight to bed. Kuro jumped into the bed and snuggled close to me and I went straight to sleep.

. . .

Sebastian POV

After I put the young lord to bed I went around the manor doing my nightly chores. I then headed to the kitchen expecting to see [Name] eating whatever dessert I made for the day for her but to see the kitchen empty.

I cleaned the dishes and prepared for tomorrow's dishes but having [Name] not around, it felt off somehow. I guess I miss having [Name's] company or just her presence. No, stop it you sound like you can't live without her...  hmm. I just kept doing the nightly chores trying not to think about [Name].

. . .

I don't know why or how but I ended up in front of [Name's] room with a slice of the pie that I made for her. 'This is stupid she is probably asleep' I thought staring at the door. Then all of a sudden the door opened and out came Yuki. She brushed up against my leg and I couldn't resist and pat her head. She meowed and ran off down the hall.

I love Yuki so much. She would sometimes come into my room and snuggle with me or sometimes I would come to [Name's] room and spend some time with them and the mu- dog but mostly [Name] and Yuki.

I came in and the smell of shea butter enveloped my nose but in a good way. I then saw her on the bed to see her sound asleep with that ... dog. Though with her sleeping with that dog, she looked peaceful, her melanin skin glowing in the moonlight. 'She's so beautiful' I thought. That's when I realized that I was staring at her sleeping figure with a smile. 'What is this woman doing to me?' I thought as I left the room quickly but quietly so [Name] wouldn't wake up.

. . .

[Name] POV

The day started out like any other day; waking up, getting ready, and making breakfast, like any other day right... right... WRONG! We had Grell for the day *sigh*... at least I can say it was an eventful morning. He kept messing up again and again and again. More than the other servants and I'm liking them now more than Grell. Like, tell me, how do you mess up mixing batter... mixing batter! Eventually, we got breakfast ready and served Ciel breakfast. Sebastian and I thought that he could at least make a pot of tea, but we were sorely mistaken.

We were still in the dining hall when we heard screaming from the other side of the door. The door flew open and Grell came rushing in on a tea cart and was about to crash into Finny. I was quick and stopped the cart before it crashed into him. Though I stopped the cart, Grell flew off and hit Finny and they both fell hard to the ground.

"I'm so sorry for causing all this trouble! I don't know how I can apologize enough," he said on his knees. Mey-rin, Gard, and Finny were all growing in anger, staring daggers at Grell for all the trouble he caused just in the couple of hours he's been here. I don't blame them. I was staring daggers at him too. I felt a hand on my lower back and I looked to see Sebastian with a calm face compared to my still angered face.

'Stay calm' Sebastian mouthed to me. I took a deep breath trying to calm down which helped a little, very little. "Wait, that's it! The only thing I can do now is die and atone with my death!" he shouted, somehow getting a hand on a sharp knife. I honestly was going to let  him do it but again with my quick movements, I grabbed his arm before he plugged the knife through his chest. "Please don't, it will be no good if you die, it will be a big mess to clean up and will take hours," I said.

"Thank you, [Name]. You're so kind," Grell said with this puppy dog look. "...ok," I blankly said and stood back where I was. 'I really hope I don't have to deal with him all day' I thought as I watched Sebastian teach Grell how to make the perfect pot of tea.

~tbc~