𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟯𝟴

. . . ~ 🍋🍋🍋Lemon 🍋🍋🍋~ . . .

Sebastian POV

Just as I thought, [Name] teased me at every chance she could.

And I won't lie, it was working but I started having my fun with [Name] too. Kissing up and down her neck, on her lips, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. My hands on her waist, going down to her heat where she want me the most, and then withdrawing before anything could happen. Walking away I smirked, knowing I left her more horny but most importantly frustrated, like me.

I knew it was getting to [Name] badly with smelling her arousal, her sweet arousal. Though this little teasing war that we were having was fun it was backfiring me big time. It was making me even more horny, wanting to slam her on the wall or table and just fuck her.

Thankfully it was the end of the day and dinner was already served so [Name] was cleaning the kitchen and the others were doing whatever tasks I or [Name] gave them. Now I have to put the young master to bed and I can have my fun with [Name].

I quickly put the young lord to bed and headed down to the kitchen. Thoughts ran through my mind of what to do with her, after teasing me all day. And there she was, [Name], she's whipping down the island, with her back turned to me. A mischievous smirk appeared on my lips as I walked up to her.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my body to her back. She stiffened at first contact but relaxed, knowing it was me. "Hi Sebastian," she said, pressing her ass against me and started grinding circles. I chuckled leaning down to her neck, leaving soft kisses, and pulling her closer.

"You've been acting like a bad kitten today," I said against her neck. "I just wanted you," [Name] said softly. She turned around towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck, and looking up at me with those doe eyes.

She pulled me down for a kiss which I let her, but I took my hand and put it around her neck, pushing her against the island. "You're being so needy, like a slut" I said tightening my grip a little around her neck. She bit her bottom lip as her cheeks flushed a rosy pink. Her thighs pressed hard together.

"Hmm?~ Does someone like being called a slut," I smirked. "Yes~" she whispered, wrapping her hands around my arm, of the hand that is around her neck. "Then you know sluts get punishments right," I said before kissing her.

"Punishment?" she asked. "Mhmm. For teasing me. All day," I said in between kisses. "You're going to get punished." My eyes glowed fuchsia as a sadistic smile spread across my lips. [Name] bit her bottom lip in excitement and anticipation.

"But before we get into that," I said my grip loosening on her neck, but still around her neck. "We need a safe word." Her eyebrows lifted. "A safe word?" "Yes, I don't usually do a safe word but I don't want to hurt you," I said truthfully. She smiled and looked to the side. "Ok... how about.. pie," she said looking at me.

"Because of your love of sweets," I smiled. "That and it was the first sweet treat you gave me," she explained. I smiled at remembering the lemon margin pie that I gave her in this kitchen the first night she was here. The night that we talked and where this whole relationship started.

"Hmm, pie it is," I said. I tighten my grip around her neck and a breathy moan slipped through [Name's] lips. I softly pulled her to me smashing her lips onto mine. Kissing her hard, I slipped my tongue through her lips. Her grip around my arm tighten as she moaned in the kiss.

My other hand that was around her waist went down to her thigh, picking her up to sit on the table. I pressed my clothed cock at her pussy feeling her wetness spread on my pants. "So wet, just like a slut would be," I said breaking from the kiss. She whimpered as I kissed and licked along her neck.