𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟭𝟴

. . . ~ 🍋🍋🍋Lemon 🍋🍋🍋~ . . .

I woke up the next morning to still being in Sebastian's arms, seeing Sebastian watching me. "Good morning, darling," he said to me. He pecked me on the lips with a soft kiss. "Good morning to you too handsome," I said. A smile grew on Sebastian's lips as he cupped my cheek. "I like it when you call me that," he said  I blushed and hid my face with the covers. He chuckled and kissed me on the forehead.

"Come on we have to get up for the day," Sebastian said. I groaned and nuzzled my face into Sebastian's chest wrapping my arm around him so he wouldn't get up. "Do we have toooo?" I whined. "Yes darling, we still have guests and our young lord to serve and I don't think Grell can do that on his own," he said, I rolled my eyes but started to get up. "I guess you're right about that and a shower sounds good," I said getting up slowly feeling my legs a little sore. I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on waiting for the water to warm up.

I walked to the mirror and put my hair in a messy bun. I saw Sebastian behind and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling our still-naked bodies together. "Mind if I join," he asked kissing my neck. "Not at all, by all means do," I said getting in the shower with Sebastian following behind. The feeling of the warm water hitting my body. I turned around to Sebastian to see him smirking down at me. He picked me up by my waist, making me giggle as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He pushed my back against the shower wall and kissed me. We opened our mouths more slipping our tongues swirling against each other. He then kissed my cheek down to my jawline down to my neck, sucking on it. "Sebastian~" I moaned softly as I was grinding my pussy on his growing cock. "Just a quick one, we don't want to be late~" he said against my neck. I nodded my head and he kissed me again.

He lined himself at my entrance and slid his cock into my pussy. I groaned feeling the pleasure that I felt as he filled my pussy up. He slowly start to thrust in me as I moaned softly. With my arms still wrapped around his neck I pulled him into a kiss slipping my tongue through his soft lips.

We fought for dominance in the kiss and I actually won. I glided my tongue to explore every part of his mouth, just like he would do me. He moaned into the kiss as his thrusts speed up. We broke from the intense kiss a string of saliva connecting the tips of our tongues. As he quickened his pace he hit a certain spot over and over making me moan.

"Shh~ we have to stay quiet we don't want to wake the rest," he warned. I bit my bottom lip trying to muffle my moans as best as possible as he speed his pace. Sebastian then moved his hand under my knees spreading my legs wider and going deeper inside me. I bit my lip harder to muffle my moans.

His pace kept going faster and faster, but it was getting harder to muffle my moans. I stopped biting my lip and buried my face into Sebastian's neck which better muffled my moans. "Mhmm Sebastian~ I'm so close~" I moaned as my walls tighten more around Sebastian's cock. "Me too~" he moaned in my ear. Not long after I came, scratching Sebastian's back in the process. He moaned arching his back  as his thrust became sloppier. After a couple more thrusts he quickly pulled out and came on my thigh some of it going to the floor.

We both looked at each other coming down from our highs. Sebastian smiled down at me leaning in to kiss me. I kissed him back passionately as he slowly set my legs down my feet touching the bathtub floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist deepening the kiss.  

We separated from the kiss, smirking as our eyes were glowing that demonic fuchsia at each other. "Now we have to get ready," Sebastian said with a grin. I grumbled to which he chuckled too. "Come on," he cooed in my ear, getting the soap. "Fine," I said as he pecked me on the cheek.

After getting out of the shower and doing the rest of our morning routine we went back to the bedroom and started getting dressed. "Do you really think the Viscount Druitt is Jack the Ripper?" I asked out of the blue. "It possible he was on the suspect list... but you don't think so?" he questioned looking at me.

"Not really, I mean it just doesn't make sense, what would be his motive, and why cut out their uterus," I said having some difficulty putting on my corset. "Need help," he asked talking about my corset. I nodded my head and he walked to me lacing my corset. I held on to the sides of the mirror bracing myself for when he started to pull on the string.

"Do you have a suspect in mind?" he asked. "Yes!... Madam Red," I said as he pulled on the strings too tight. I looked back at him glaring at him and he just returned with a closed eye smile like he was innocent. "Oh, and why Madam red," he said, sounding amused.

"Well, we know that Jack the Ripper must have a medical background of some sort like a doctor and someone who is skilled and works as a gynecologist for someone to be able to remove a woman's uterus so precisely, and who sounds like that," I said as he finished tying my corset.

"That's true but the Count Druitt also has a doctor's degree," Sebastian said. "True but he doesn't practice medicine of any kind, plus there's more suspicion on her since she has a grim reaper by her side," I said as we were done getting dressed. I walked up to Sebastian and helped tie his tie. "You know Grell is a grim reaper?" Sebastian questioned looking down at me with a smirk. "Of course, can't miss those phosphorescent eyes anywhere," I said, finishing his tie.

"Beautiful, skilled, smart what is there not to adore about you," he said caressing my cheek. "What can I say I'm just... one hell of a woman," I said with a smile. He playfully rolled his eyes and I chuckled. I pulled on his tie bringing him down into a quick and passionate kiss.

"We're still going to go and see if Viscount Druitt is Jack the Ripper," he said. "I know plus its just theory," I said. "But a good one so Madam Red is now our second suspect. Now come on we should get breakfast ready," Sebastian said grabbing my hand as we headed to the kitchen.

~tbc~