𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟭𝟳

. . . ~ 🍋🍋🍋Lemon 🍋🍋🍋~ . . .

"Goodnight Grell," I said. "Fine," he pouted and let go of me, and walked away. Not long footsteps can be heard again coming to me, hugging me from behind. "Grell, I thought I said goodnight to you," I said. He didn't move a muscle which annoyed me. "Come on Grell I said good... night..." I said turning around but I wasn't speaking to Grell.

"Oh Sebastian, I thought you were Grell trying to flirt," I told him. "He tried flirting with you," his hold on my waist tightened. My eyebrows raised a little because looking into his eyes there was nothing but jealousy. "Yes but I shooed him off, why, jealous?" I asked, smirking. "No," he said, letting go of me and put some of the dishes up, hiding the fact that he was. "Hmm, then I guess I will go up to Grell's room and see what he wants." I then walked off but Sebastian grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"Don't you dare," he growled. He wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me in for a kiss. It was a hard, angry but passionate kiss. He pushed me back, my back hitting the kitchen island.

"You're mine," he said, his lips against mine. His eyes were glowing fuchsia staring straight at me. He kissed, bit, and nibbled up down my neck while unbuttoning the top of my maid dress. "Sebastian~" moaned. "Get on the counter," he ordered, his hands at the back of my thighs.

I did as he said and with him standing in between my legs he kissed me slipping his tongue through my lips. I took off his tie and unbutton his suit and my fingers stroking up and down is pale soft skin, feeling his abs. Sebastian took my breast out of my bra and started sucking and biting at one nipple and pinching the other with his finger.

I started grinding against him, getting wetter and wetter. He then rubbed his fingers against my clothed pussy feeling how wet I am. "I haven't done much and you're already this wet," he said smirking. I could feel myself getting more aroused from the embarrassment.

He unbuckled his belt, freeing his cock from his pants. He slid my panties to the side rubbing his dick up and down my wet folds. He looked me in the eyes like he was asking permission. I nodded my head and he shoved his cock inside me, making us gasp. He started thrusting into me and I moaned as softly as I could to not wake any of the others up. His pace got quicker and quicker and harder.

"Shittt~" I moaned softly, about to cum but Sebastian quickly pulled himself out ruining my orgasm. "Sebastian, why did you stop? Ahh~" He slid his dick slowly back inside me, humming at the sensation. He thrust at the same hard and quick pace as before. I bit my bottom lip hard to muffle my moans as I was getting closer to my high, faster than last time.

"Fuck~ fuck~ fuck~," I started chanting as I was getting closer and closer to coming. I was just about to cum again but he stopped thrusting. "Sebastian~" I groaned, not being able to release. "You want to come?" he purred in my ear, starting to thrust at an agonizingly slow pace. "Yes~," I moaned breathlessly. "Then tell me, who do you belong to?"

I knew what he wanted me to say but I didn't say it, instead, I rocked my hips so his dick was hitting my g-spot. "Uh-uh if you want to cum answer the question," he said, holding my hips in place while still thrusting in me slowly. I whined trying to get out of his hold but he had a tight grip.

"Come on, say the answer," he said and did slow tiny circles on my clit with his thumb making me moan more. I wanted to cum so I caved in. "You~" I whispered. "Hmm, what was that~" "You, Sebastian, only you please Sebastian~" I whimpered. "That's my good little kitten," he said and kissed me. His thrusts got faster and circled my clit faster. I pushed my head into the crook of Sebastian's neck so my moans were muffled. "Cumming~ cumming~" I said gripping on his arms as my walls clenched around his dick. I bite hard on Sebastian's neck, tasting some blood. "Ahh~ [Name]~" Sebastian moaned as he came in me.

As I came down from my high the lingering taste of copper of Sebastian's blood was still on my tongue. 'I like it.' I licked and sucked at the bite mark tasting more of his blood. I could hear Sebastian moaning and groaning in my ear the harder I sucked on his neck. I stopped sucking his neck and looked at Sebastian to see him looking at me.

Both of us were smirking with flushed faces, our eyes flashing their demonic fuchsia color full of lust. We leaned closer and passionately kissed one another. Not breaking the kiss, he picked me up and walked up the stairs to an empty bedroom. We took off all of our clothes and threw them around the room, making it to the bed.

He had me on my hands and knees with him behind me, his dick pressing against my entrance.

He slid his cock inside me and started pounding the shit out of me. My cries and his moans and groans filled the room. Sebastian then wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me against his back. Still thrusting he squeezed my neck, lightly choking me. My tongue falls out my mouth as my moans turned into high pitch ones.

"You like it when I choke you like this?" "Yes~" I whined out indulging. "Want me to choke you harder?" He whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe, sending shivers down my spine. "Yess~" He squeezed my neck harder, my mind feeling hazier and hazier. "Fuuuuck~" I moaned as I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, cumming. "Mhmm~ yes~ I love it when you come on my dick~" Sebastian moaned indulging in the feeling.

He released me from his grasp and I fell face-first into the pillows, still on my trembling knees. His hands were planted on the sides of my head. "I'm not done with your pussy yet," he growled. He started thrusting hard, and slowly hitting that sweet spot, making me moan but was muffled by the pillow. I could feel Sebastian kiss up and down my back.

He bit my upper shoulder drawing blood as I did him. My eyes rolled back from the pain and pleasure as tears were starting to run down my face. I could hear Sebastian start to groan and his thrust got faster.

He thrust faster and faster hitting that sweet spot every single time and hearing his moans I couldn't hold back anymore. My eyes rolled back and my body trembled as I came on Sebastian's dick again. "Uhh~ [Name]~ I'm gonna cum~" he grunted, me still cumming on his dick. He thrusted his twitching cock a couple of times before he came inside me. Sebastian pulled his dick out slowly

Sebastian laid on the bed next to me as my trembling legs gave out and fell on the bed. "Come here," he said softly. He pulled me to him, laying me on top of him, straddling him. Sebastian leaned down off the side of the bed reaching a hand into his tailcoat on the floor. He got a handkerchief and  cleaned the both of us up. While he was doing that I was kissing his neck paying special attention to the bite mark I made earlier, licking and sucking at it.

"Mhmm~ [Name]~ if you keep at it we'll probably have to go for round 4," he chuckled disposing of the handkerchief. "I can't help it, your blood tastes sweet, and the mark looks good on you," I said. He chuckled at my compliments. "You can make more," he whispered in my ear. I smirked at him and leaned down kissing and sucking at his neck, leaving hickeys on Sebastian's neck. Sebastian softly moaned and groaned in my ear and gripped my hips tightly enjoying the feeling.

I pulled away to look at my work to see dark hickeys adorning Sebastian's neck and collarbone. I also saw Sebastian's cheeks dusted with red and his eyes were half-lidded. "Pretty," I complimented which he lightly chuckled. He brought his hand up to my cheek caressing it as we stared into each other's eyes. "You're mine... Just like how I'm yours," he said, flashing his fuchsia demon eyes. I flashed the same fuchsia eyes and he pulled me into a slow and passionate kiss. 

We parted from the kiss looking at one another, admiring one another. "Get some rest," he said, gently pushing my head down to rest on his chest and covering us with the bed covers. He started petting the top of my head but I didn't stop him this time. I purred snuggling closer to Sebastian feeling my eyes get heavier. "Cute," was the last thing I heard Sebastian say before falling asleep.

~tbc~