𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟮𝟰

It's been over 2 month since that night in the ally of Jack the Ripper but also the death of [Name].

Madam Red's funeral has already passed and it was a beautiful service. As far as [Name]. . . she was still dead...

Once Sebastian and Ciel made it back to the townhouse that night, Sebastian put Ciel to sleep and went to attend to [Name's] body. He cleaned her body of blood and put her bloody uniform in some fresh comfortable clothes. Kuro and Yuki had turned back to a husky and ragdoll and cuddle close to [Name's] cold body. Sebastian petted Yuki and Kuro. "You guys miss her?" Sebastian still petting them. They both whined answering him. "Yeah... yeah me too," he said.

Sebastian looked at [Name's] body, stroking her cheek softly. Even with all the scars and wounds she was still beautiful, even in death. A couple of days later Sebastian and Ciel noticed that all her wounds and scars were completely healed but she still wasn't moving or breathing. The last words of [Name] were still ringing in his mind. Something that he was still holding on to, that [Name] would come back, but more importantly come back to him.

Ever since that night Kuro and Yuki stayed by [Name's] side, with Yuki being with Sebastian sometimes making sure that he was ok. As for Sebastian, he has been trying to keep himself busy, because if he didn't, even for a second, he wasn't doing something, he would think about [Name] and an aching feeling would be in his chest where his heart would be and he hated the feeling. But there wasn't much to do since they were still at the townhouse.

Sebastian and Ciel have been staying at the townhouse since that night. They didn't want to bring [Name's] dead body back to the manor there would be many questions from the servants about what happened and, well, they wanted them to be kept in the dark. So they stayed and Ciel has been doing work there, which he didn't mind.

Ciel was honestly hoping that [Name] would come back soon. Not just because of the contract that she has with him but because he became fawn of her. Though she would tease him most of the time he kind of missed it, just a little bit. He wouldn't admit it but, he saw her as the big sister that he never had, but secretly always wanted. But he also noticed a big difference in Sebastian. He would be short with him and wouldn't do his witty comebacks as often as he usually does. Of course, he did what Ciel ordered him to do but it was different.

Of course, Sebastian wouldn't admit it and Ciel wouldn't say anything about it, but Ciel noticed it and didn't like it. One thing is for sure about both Ciel and Sebastian... they both wanted [Name] to come back.

. . .

[Name] POV

I felt a familiar searing pain on my left hand where my demon mark is. I hissed in pain looking at my hand as my demon mark was glowing red and then it stopped. I rubbed it, getting rid of some of the pain and tenderness as I looked around my surroundings.

There is a thick fog covering all sides of me. From what I can see in front of me, there were trees with branches with barely any leaves on them that seemed to grow forever. The ground was covered with leaves. I knew exactly where I was.

Limbo.