Nari's mouth popped opened with surprise as her eyes darted around, making sure no one else had heard his suggestive option. "Don't do that, Hyun," she murmured nervously, avoiding his gaze with pink cheeks.

     Lips pouting, Hyunjin drew her close and squeezed, whining loudly when she yanked away to keep herself clean. "Fine, okay, I'm too tired to canoodle anyway."

     Chan teleported behind Hyunjin's shoulder. "What? Who's canoodling?"

The younger boy flinched with his hand half raised. "God, Chan," he huffed, bringing the hand to his pounding heart. "Don't sneak up like that if you don't want me to hurt you by accident."

"Don't canoodle under the same roof as me if you want to live on purpose."

     Hyunjin's eyes rounded as he wheeled around and darted upstairs, disappearing at the speed of light as Chan arched an eyebrow. "He better watch it," he commented to Nari as she fanned at her warm face.

     Her hand was caught by a larger one as Chan waddled away, and Nari was gently twirled around to face Felix.

     "Wanna cook something with me?" he offered with twinkling eyes, hair damp from the shower he must have finished minutes ago. Nari couldn't have refused.

Felix danced his way into the kitchen, beaming as he noticed Nari's eagerness to help. "There's dishes stored away that we can heat up for a meal, so I wanna make something sweet. I have a specialty, you know."

"Cookies?" Nari guessed randomly, watching Felix pull bowls and ingredients out of the cabinets. He shook his head and a stray hair fell into his eyes.

"Brownies," he corrected, setting a bag of chocolate chips down on the counter. "Hand me that whisk, would you?"

Over the next half hour, the pair labored over the thick batter and set it in the oven, Felix gleefully explaining the intricacies of his self made recipe as they let the brownies bake.

Jeongin wandered into the kitchen, fresh sweatpants brushing the floor as his eyes lit up. "You're making brownies?"

"They're for after we eat dinner, Jeongin," Felix warned his younger brother. The boy still snagged a handful of chocolate chips and plopped onto a kitchen chair as he munched on them.

Seungmin, fingers lazily scrolling through his phone, sauntered into the kitchen with a steaming Minho on his heels. "Stop running away," the older boy whined, attempting to hit Seungmin's ankles.

"I'm not, I'm taking movie votes."

"I vote horror," Jisung said as he snuck around Felix to swipe some of the remaining brownie batter out of the mixing bowl. Felix glared good naturedly, scraping the bowl and offering Jisung a messy spoon of the stuff for convenience.

"I don't know," Chan opposed hesitantly, joining the group as they began to get dinner ready. "Maybe if we keep the lights on..."

Jeongin shook his head while getting pans out for the food. "You're the leader of a gang but can't handle hauntings and poltergeists? Tsk tsk."

Immediately Chan threw his arm around the kid in a headlock, tightening it in warning until Jeongin tapped out while choking on his laughter. Chan's bicep flexed as he released the boy, shaking his head as Jeongin caught his breath and began cracking up.