Part 40

I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!! Every summer I go on vacation, and I usually have no internet. I visited so many amazing places and had a lot of fun with all my siblings (even though we argue a lot XP ) I've also started high school. Every time I set a dead line to write this book, I have a dead line for another project/essay. It isn't hard but it time consuming. By the end of the day I'm exhausted. But I love reading all of your comments and I'd love if you guys commented more~ I'm so thankful for all of the reads, votes, comments EVERYTHING! I'm sorry if some video's and pictures don't show up, I'm trying to fix that now, but hang on tight please! I am also trying to go back and fix any mistakes I made. If you guys could comment any mistakes I made it would be very helpful! :)

I talk -er type- too much! Onto the story~

(P.S-......it's short, I'm sorry, but there's a note at the end u should read!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minako's P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could to the small town, trying to pick up their chakra along the way. Damn... I thought as I looked around. Which hotel are they in?  I looked around hoping to see an orange jump suit or a white haired man.

"Ugh." I groaned as I set off again, searching for their chakra's in this busy town. 'Can I get some help here?' I thought to Kurama .

'He's by the middle of the village, but more west than central.'

'Why didn't you say anything before???'

'Because its fun to see you struggle.' He says grinning. I internally stick my tongue out at him and race over to where he had directed me to.

'Hang on Baka!'

'Ha...You just called him an idiot..'

'...You're an idiot..' I think as I reach the hotel. I ignore the lady and race upstairs where I see Baka-chan standing in the door way while Sharky and Itachi discussed how to transport him without killing him. I internally sweat dropped, but flung a kunai at them to attract their attention to me.

"Let me get this one," Sharky smirks toothily, "I have a score to settle."

I raise an eyebrow, though he can't see. "And what's that?" I ask, keeping my voice even, but low so Baka-Chan can't really tell its me.

"You separated me from Shark Skin...For that you shall pay!" He yells while slashing his sword. I evade it swiftly, making sure that my movements are fluid like water as to confuse him.

After a short while his anger got the best of him making his moves sloppier and erratic. To others, this style of fighting would be deadly, but it was sloppy enough to allow me increase my speed, sneaking in hits here and there.

Unfortunately, the Weasel noticed and stopped him from attacking.

"If this fight continues," he looks at Sharky, "You will be defeated."

"Damn right." I said, attacking him once more, but I stopped once I felt Jirya's chakra, letting Sharky swing at me, only for a toad in armor to block him. I smirk from behind my mask and attack him in his moment of weakness.

He quickly retaliates and continues to fight me, until Sasuke makes his presence known, distracting all of us.

'Now is not the time Sasuke!' I think, looking to and fro between Sasuke and Itachi. 'You aren't strong enough yet...'

~~~~~

Hey, guys, I have a question for u~

Who should she go out with hmm~? Neji? Gaara? Sasuke? Shikamaru, Kiba, Shino, Choji, I don't really care, I just want ur opinion! Place in ur votes and we'll see who wins~!!

Vote(~!)

Comment(~!!)

Fan(~!!!)

Hi_Wus_Up iz out!!