Part 9 (Character Info)

Character info:

Name: Minako Uzumaki (Beautiful Child)

Family: Minato Namikaze (deceased) - Father

Kushina Uzumaki (deceased) - Mother.

Naruto Uzumaki - Brother

Jiraiya - Godfather

Tsunade - Godmother

Friends:   Momo Uchiha (Deceased)

                Sasuke Uchiha (Ex-friend) 

                Shikamaru (? she's not really sure, but they play shoji often)

                Koi Inuzuka

                Kumo Gin

Age: 12

Rank: Genin

Skills:

Ninjutsu- 8/10 ~ Can easily pick up any jutsu due to her chakra affinity of Wind, Water and Lightning 

Genjutsu- 6/10 ~ It's not her best, but she can easily detect, get out of and reverse a genjutsu.

Taijutsu- 10/10 ~ She's extremely fast and can maintain high speed for 5 hours. Her punches without chakra can crack an oak tree and her kicks break them.

Intelligence- 9/10 ~ She's really smart, but oblivious to her own and other feelings.

Other- She uses chakra as a weapon. She can mold her chakra into any weapon she wishes. Trying to find other powers/things she can do. Really good with swords.

Overall- 8.25/10

Likes: Drawing, pranks, reading, sleeping, Pai Sho, Shoji, Dango, Pocky, ice cream, cookies, brownies, her parents, her brother

Dislikes: Her sensei, bullies, heartless people.

Hobbies: Drawing, reading, cooking, training, sleeping, playing pranks, playing brain games.

Dreams/Wishes: Wants to become better shinobis than her parents, make her brothers' dream come true, create a village of her own and be a Kage.

Fears: Losing her loved ones.

~~~~~

Name: Koi Inuzuka (Love)

Family:  Tsume Inuzuka - Mother

                Hana Inuzuka - Older sister

                Kiba Inuzuka - Older twin brother

Friends: Shino Aburame

                Hinata Hyuuga

                Minako Uzumaki

                Kumo Gin

Age: 12

Rank: Genin

Skills: 

Ninjutsu-  6/10 ~ Good at partnered ninjutsu. Has chakra affinity of Earth

Genjutsu- 10/10 ~ Very skilled at Genjutsu. Can create her own easily, detect, get out of, reverse and spread them easily. 

Taijutsu6/10 ~ Unlike her family she isn't that good at Taijutsu, but makes up for it with her Genjutsu and Weaponry.

Intelligence- 4/10 ~ She's not good with knowledge, but can easily read people. 

Other- Good with a sword and aim. Although she isn't good with hand to hand combat, she is by no means weak. Everyday is arm day to improve the force and control of her weapons.

Overall- 6.5/10

Likes: Dogs, pranks, training, her family, her family's dogs, her dog (Nao), BBQ, pink, black and red.

Dislikes: Cats

Hobbies: Shopping, Training, playing with Nao, and bothering Shino and her brother.

Dreams/Wishes: Wants to surpass her mom and older siblings.

Fears: Losing Nao, her family, and spiders.

~~~~~

Name: Kumo Gin III

Family: Kumo Gin - Grandfather

                Kumo Gin II - Father

               Aoi Gin - Mother

Friends: Kiba Inuzuka

                Ino Yamanaka

                Koi Inuzuka

                Minako Uzumaki

Age: 12

Rank: Genin

Skills: 

Ninjutsu-10/10 ~ Excellent with battle ninjutsu and Medical ninjutsu. Has chakra affinity for water and earth

Genjutsu6/10 ~ not his best, but he can detect and get out of genjutsu.

Taijutsu7/10 ~ Has good speed and reflexes, but doesn't do well with hand to hand combat.

Intelligence- 8/10 ~ is very smart to keep up with all of the medical supplies and ninjutsu.

Other- Has great instinct and is more of a mid to long range user.

Overall- 7.75/10

Likes: Rain, the moon, plants and gardening (would die before saying out loud), blue, purple (will never admit it though), Curry, and pranks. 

Dislikes: Sushi, Fire, orange and red (but doesn't mind Minako's red hair)

Hobbies: Playing pranks, walking in the rain, training, discovering new plants.

Dreams/Wishes: To be top ANBU like his father and grandfather before him.

Fears: Fire

~~~~~

Their on chunin level so their skills are high for a genin, but average/low for a chunin. If you have any questions ask and I'll answer! Thanks for reading! ^~^

Side pic is Koi. Yes, it's cringy, but I couldn't find anything else so deal with it.

Edited 2018