Chapter 3: Fire Mountain's Fiery Challenge and Chi-Chi's Arrival

Start from the beginning

As the fight raged on, Yamcha's powerful attacks sent Kakarot tumbling among the rocks, testing his resilience. Infuriated by the harm done to his brother, Turles laid Bulma gently on the sand and unleashed his own formidable power, landing a powerful punch on Yamcha's stomach, leaving the bandit momentarily staggered.

The battle intensified, and it was clear that Yamcha was no slouch in combat. But Turles, with an air of confidence, knew he had the upper hand. Their punches collided like thunder, and Yamcha could feel his strength waning. The Desert Bandit could no longer keep up, finding himself outmatched.

Just as Yamcha was about to accept defeat, Oolong stepped forward, offering him a capsule for mercy. But before the transaction could take place, Kakarot emerged from the debris, fiercely rejoining the fray.

Rising from the sands, Bulma awoke to the unfolding spectacle, and her presence seemed to have an unexpected effect on Yamcha. Overwhelmed and flustered by her charm, Yamcha fell over and swiftly retreated, vowing revenge.

Back at his hideout, Yamcha confided in Puar, revealing his fear of women and his determination to get back at Turles for their encounter in the desert.

They later met back up with the group and asked to join them in their adventures. Turles shrugged and accepted their companionship. 

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting an amber glow across the desert, the weary travelers sought shelter in the double-decker motorhome provided by Oolong. Bulma, still grumbling about the bus's state, made her way upstairs for a shower, hoping to wash away the day's hardships.

At the table, Kakarot took the opportunity to enlighten Oolong about the true significance of the Dragon Balls--their power to grant any wish one desires. As the group delved into the complexities of these mystical orbs, little did they know that their journey had attracted unwanted attention.

Outside, under the veil of darkness, the villainous Emperor Pilaf dispatched Shu and Mai once again to retrieve the coveted Dragon Balls. Shu, eager to carry out his wicked plan, attached a bomb to the motorhome, hoping to sabotage the group's quest.

Later, inside the motorhome, Bulma's frustration grew as Oolong failed to provide suitable clothing for her. She declared her intention to retire for the night and issued a stern warning for the others not to intrude into her room.

As they settled in, Oolong offered Turles, Kakarot, and Bulma drinks to quench their thirst. But when Turles sensed something amiss, he swiftly intervened, snatching the drink from Bulma's hand before she could take a sip.

"What's the big idea, Turles?" Bulma snapped, her annoyance palpable.

"Calm down," Turles said calmly, "I suspect Oolong has spiked our drinks."

Kakarot, always quick to defend his friends, growled menacingly at Oolong, playfully tugging on the pig's ears, causing the poor shape-shifter much distress. Oolong, feeling genuinely apologetic, tried to explain himself, but Kakarot was in no mood to listen.

Fueled by Bulma's anger and the revelation of Oolong's deception, she joined Kakarot in expressing their disapproval through a playful but assertive scuffle with the pig.

The morning sun cast a golden glow over the desert landscape as the group prepared for another day of adventure. Bulma, waking up wrapped in a warm blanket, felt a mix of gratitude and amusement as she donned the only clothing Oolong had to offer--a rather unexpected Playboy bunny outfit.

With Oolong at the wheel, they resumed their journey, little did they know that Shu and Mai had finally managed to attach the bomb to the bus, giving them just one hour before it would detonate.