68| To Love So Fierce - II

‼️ EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING ‼️
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

‼️ EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING ‼️YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

[CW// smut/explicit/mature content]

Ari and Lancelot make the most of their final night before war.

Lancelot could look up at his love like this all night. Her chest was heaving from how he'd teased her; those perfect breasts practically teasing him in return. Her cheeks were perfectly flushed and he adored seeing the colour on her skin. And he had her all to himself.

If anyone dared to try and take her away from him now, then he was glad that his sword was still within his reach.

When she'd sucked her own wetness off of his thumb, all that he'd thought of was how he wanted to do that too, only, right from the source. He hadn't done that before, didn't know if Ari would like it. But if she squirmed with pleasure when he used his hands... then his mouth might be just as useful.

"Tell me what to do," he said.

Her golden eyes flared with a flash of concern. "You don't have to—"

"Tell me," he repeated softly. "I want to taste you." To give her every pleasure that he could.

Ari's cheeks were brandished with fire, and her eyes lit up with excitement. Holding herself back for a reason that he didn't know. He was more experienced with their intimacy now but there was still learning to do. And heavens did Lancelot want to learn.

She traced her tongue over her bruising lips, probably without thinking of the meaning behind the action, but Lancelot saw it.

In a split second he nuzzled down and latched his hot mouth onto her centre.

"F-fuck!" Ari stuttered as she threw her head back. Driving her fingers into his hair and holding his head steadily while he flicked his tongue across that little swelling bud. Her thighs jolted and tried to trap him in between. Lancelot chuckled a breath. She didn't need to cage him to keep him here— he'd remain exactly where he was all night if that's what she asked.

Her sweet, heady scent bundled up and collected here between her thighs, filling Lancelot's senses like they were purring to him. The familiarity calming and the addictiveness enticing. Her nails rhythmically massaged his head while he flicked his tongue lower. Ari buckled and mewled with the experimental dart at her entrance— gripping down on his shoulder.

"Yes," she groaned, wiping away any trace of his doubt, "like that."

Lancelot's body thrummed. He gave her what she wanted and teased her slit until his tongue was coated with her arousal. In mere moments, her breaths grew louder. Ragged. Every little noise that she let out made his cock throb— needing to be inside of her, and soon.

"More..." Ari panted, sending a rush of desire to Lancelot's hard length.

"Do you want my fingers?" he broke away and rasped.