"Z-zach said he h-he is going to t-take me out of the movie but it's a-already filmed. He said I c-cheated and I d-didn't deserve to be in the film. H-he can't do that! Right? Right?" She says looking between y/n and me.

Y/n crouches down again and helps her stand and we sit next to her on the sofa. She leans into me and I stroke her hair before y/n talks. "I don't know honey. But we can go through your contract and see what's in it." Y/n says

"He said was going to put someone's face on my body. Such a wanker" Flo says

"I'm pretty sure most contracts stop that so they can't do that unless you did something you weren't suppose to. Like leak the script or get arrested for something bad, not for cheating on your boyfriend. He's just abusing his authority" y/n says and it seems to calm Flo a little more.

"I loved that film. It was so raw, I cut my hair off on screen! I must stay in it" she says

"I'm just starting tomorrow but I will bring it up right away to John and see what we can't do. Okay?" Y/n says to Flo. Shes such a sweetheart. Always helping anyone she can. That's why I love her the most. For her big heart.

"Ugh I can't ask you to do that. It's meant to be your first day!" Flo whines

"Hey it's okay. I want to help and this is how I can help." Y/n says with a smile.

"Why don't you stay over tonight? Y/n is making spaghetti and meatballs!" I say trying to cheer her up

"You're lucky that's one of my favorites" Flo laughs.

Y/n eventually leaves to pick up Rose and I help Flo pack a small bag so she can follow me back to our house. When I pull into the driveway Flo parks her car in the driveway while I pull into the garage. She meets me at the front door and we walk inside to the music blasting and Rose and y/n in the kitchen making the meatballs.

"Some life you live" Flo say to me and her words hit harder than normal. Maybe because I've finally felt like I found who I'm suppose to spend my life with. It's a warm feeling in my chest that spreads through my body and I can't help the smile the takes over and I reply "the best life I could ask for"

Y/ns POV
"Great job, can you line them on the baking sheet while I put the pasta in"

"Sure mama" I hear and my body feels like it's floating. I still am not used to her calling me mama. The atmosphere in the house is lovely with the music and I love cooking with Rose. I glance up to see Scarlett and Flo walking inside and smile at them to which they smile back.

I keep my focus on Rose and assist her with the meatballs. Then I place it in the oven while we wait for them to cook. "Mama can we have a ice cream sundae night tonight?"

"I don't see why not! I'm sure Auntie Flo would love that" I say and rose didn't seem to notice Flo was here.

"AUNTIE FLO!" Rose runs to Flo and leaves me by myself to finish dinner. I don't mind because Rose loves Flo and they only get to see each other when she's working over here so I'll let it slide.

After a great dinner and finally getting Rose to sleep and Scarlett set Flo up in a guest room I'm just getting out of the shower and walking into the bedroom to see my beautiful wife in bed with a book and her sexy glasses on. I see her look up from her book so I decide to tease her and drop my towel right before I walk into the closet.

I walk back out of the closet in just a bra and underwear and see her sitting criss cross on top of the blanket with no book but a big smile on her face. I chuckle at her look and ask "how may I help you?"

"I'm just admiring my sexy wife"

"I love the way that name comes off your tongue." I say

She stands and walks closer to me, pinning me against the dresser before sliding her hands around my waist and down to squeeze my ass. "I'll never stop bragging that your my wife" she says and it makes my heart flutter.