hate to love soon??

He pressed his boner against your abdomen making you pull away and moan " guess what devil is all awake only for you my princess um my doll will get what she deserves " he said looking straight in your eyes . You blushed hard , hiding your face in his chest . He chuckled stuffing his face in your neck , softly kissed your sticky skin . He licked more to get the wine taste .

" yummy" he said and in a sec he picked you up in bridal style . Soon you were thrown on the bed the man standing in front of you already turned into a monster? He was wearing black shirt , sleeves rolled up with tight smooth black jeans looking too hot to be get fucked by . You bit your lower lip eyeing his boner through his pant . You licked your lips while checking him out  He chuckled and leaned close to your face . " oh y/n , daddy looks hot hm" he asked gripping your jaw .

He just reminded himself to thank jimin for the alcohol shots he gave taehyung which lead all in this way . " you look super hot just as i wanted my and only my daddy" you said
while holding on his finger and sucked it . Taehyung's heart skipped a beat plus your bold move just made his d*ck twitch . It made him shy . You sucked hard making him look away . You smirked once you succeeded in make him shy .

You bit harshly on his finger making him pull his hand away from your face . He winced in pain " damn babygirl is being brat in front of daddy huh" he said leaning in , close to you . You rested your hands at each side and leaned back

" y/n needs daddy's punishment for being a fucking brat don't she ?" your cheeks heated up while your heart started beating faster . The man drives you insane .You lowered your gaze making him smirk at your submissive self "you are fucked up NOONA" he whispered

Your hands gave up as you fell back on the bed  you already came untouched . You bit on your own tongue feeling extremely shy under his seducive gaze . His cold hand came in contact with your cheek making you flinch hard .

You quickly closed your eyes while he leaned in to attache his lips with yours . You relaxed and slowly wrapped your hands around his neck while moving your lips in perfect sync The kiss was sloppy and passionate . He was smiling in the kiss . He was loving this feeling " y/n" he called pulling away from the kiss then trailed wet kisses down to your cleavage You gulped and dig your hands in his hairs . You moaned

"taehyungg.." you pulled on his hair while he pulled your skin inbetween his teeths . He again came to kiss you on lips this time he lifted your upper body a bit and his hands made their way to the chain of your dress . He pulled the chain making your cheeks go dark red .

You continued to kiss him back soon he pulled away . You hid your face in crook of his neck . He smiled and tried to pull out your dress with your strapless bra in which he succeded easily he threw them away and sat on his knees hovering over your stomach and quitely admired your hot body . You gulped , feeling nervous . You noticed how his eyes were travelling throughout your body . You started feeling insecure .

You knew he would be mad if he got to know but you were helpless " am i ugly?" You asked out loud making him frown " what no your are just so beautiful y/n" he softly replied caressing your cheek . He smiled kissing your forehead making you sigh in relief he kissed each and every scars you had on your shoulders chest making you shiver .

He stick out his tongue on your skin, going down and licked one of your n*pple you gasped . Your whole body heated up . He continued licking and sucking on your n*pple while cupped your other b**b Your chest was moving up and down due to heavy breathings while your hands clutched the bedsheets , eyes tightly shutted while you felt weirdness down at your core you moaned

" umm" you let out but was too loud you felt embarrassed so you bit your lower lip to supress your moan he looked at your face and bit on your n*pple not harshly, wanted to make you moan louder but you bit harder on your lip as an outcome  moan was muffled He squeezed your other boob a lil bit harder making you gasp loudly and moan your eyes shoot open while he pulled away and smirked making you look away from his direction .