NAMJOON

Minho shooted the bullet at taehyung . Taehyung wanted to run but his body gave up he wasn't able to move " no taehyung i won't let anything happen to you " you thought running towards taehyung .

Everything was going in slow motion . You pushed taehyung away forcefully . Bullet passed touching your arm giving deep wound you and taehyung fell on the ground with you over him " arghh" you screamed loudly as you separated away from taehyung and fell on the
ground . " ahh" you cried holding on your arm .

" noona" taehyung panicked as he quickly held your hand . Security grabbed minho and dragged him out from there while he was struggling to get out from their grips . " ahh leave me i won't let them go away no" he tried pulling on his arm . Taheyung cried hugging you " noona lets go to hospital" he said and made you both stand on your feets

" taehyung lets go only 15 mins are left for take off lets go we need to go " you said wiping his tears . " no noona we won't you need to go hospital " he held your hands which were full of blood.

" taehyung please lets go please don't waste time its our last chance" you said but he shook his head . He started dragging you away from your way " no tae don't do this stupidity i am fine " the floor was getting painted by your blood .

" taehyung please" you sat on the floor but he kept dragging you away . " noona please stop being stubborn you are injured noona" he said trying to take you with him . "no we can't lose this chance we can't "you cried harder while trying to yank his hand but as if he wasn't listening .

" you i will kill you this is all cause of you " minho still had gun in his hand . He was about to shoot Mrs kim but all those 5 bodyguards came and stood in front of Mrs kim and acted as if they were with minho

" sir are you alright leave him just leave him" they started fighting with security and created mess . Mrs kim took this chance to run away from there . While you just stood up and harshly turned taehyung around . You yanked his hand " enough is enough" you shouted taking him aback his tears were flowing down his eyes .

He was very worried for you " can you just stop being stubborn for once huh" you yelled on taehyung gaining everyone's attention . Taehyung was looking at you with hurt in his eyes " if i said i am fine that means i am you don't know me better than me myself just fucking understand idiot i said don't waste time and come follow me i am older than you " you shouted

"Listen to me insteading of doing whatever you want . Stop putting your decisions over me just like your brother stop it i am fed up with this shit arghh" you pulled on your hairs then you grabbed his hand and dragged him towards plane . Chloee and jimin was looking at you both only chloee felt bad for taehyung . She passed him sympathy look .

" yeah yeah yeah yeah understand situation understand situation fuck " he rolled his eyes . " we have doctor in plane he will treat your wound if you want?" Air hostess came and said .

You gripped on tae's hand , wanted him to accompany you but he slowly pulled his hand out from yours and took the baby from chloee and sat on his seat . You were now feeling bad for doing that to him .

You sighed and walked with her . You came back and smiled at taehyung but he just looked away "um chloee can you sit on my place" you called her . Taehyung rolled his eyes while chloee nodded but before you could take a step away he gripped on your hand

" literally she never realises her mistakes she yelled on me in front of lots of people but when i showed attitude a lil cause i am upset with her , she is just doing this" he gritted his teeths " i think you should sit there only actually baby is with him thats why i guess" chloee said and smiled . You bit on your lower lip and nodded your head .