WATER BREAK

yah again this pink one" you sighed " noona you look cute in pink so cute baby" you blushed hard remembering  his words . But as soon as you moved your legs you slipped in the tub

you yelled loudly as you fell in the tub on your bums and thats when you felt a sudden pain . Your eyes widened " taehyungg" you yelled . He quickly ran inside " noona what was the loud noise are you alright" he was looking worried . " water break tae" you said calmly feeling the pain grow more .

" what are you saying noona" he looked confused. " my water broke ahh" you winced in pain . " noona are you alright what are you saying i am not understanding noona " his eyes were teary while your anger was rising

" yahh motherfucker i fucking said my water break already" you yelled making him flinch hard " but noona water don't break,  it evaporates" he said as he was shivering in fear. "Ahh fuck yahh idiot i will kill you the fuck " you tried to stand up . "noona please i didn't do anything wrong" he stepped back .

You tried hard to control yourself but couldn't " taehyung listen baby its time " you tried to sound as soft as you could  you held your big bump,  hoping he will get it this time . " noona its 10 am right now" he replied showing his boxy smile.

" yahhh taehyung" you cried loudly while he closed his ears with his hands . He was crying already . " yah you motherfucker i will kill you right now you bloody fucker bastard idiot whore" you threw loofah on his face.

"Noona " he quickly stepped away " i am sorry but what i did wrong" he said while joining his hand. " yah you bloody hoe fuck just get lost ahh" you groaned in pain . You were losing your patience now " baby calm down i have to just kick this motherfucker out of here " you
said caressing your baby bump .

You took the shampoo bottle and whatever  there was  and threw it on him " ah noona shit fuck run taehyung run" taehyung ran out of the re . He quickly dialed chloee's number and called her while you were still cursing louder

" i will kill you today bitch come back" you shouted . " chloee save me noona devil coming" he cried over the call " what happened taehyung  tell me now" chloee shouted " she throwing things on me" he said

" what why what you did taehyung tell me seems like you fucking messed up" chloee shouted . " taehyung ahhh" you cried holding your bump " she said water break i said water doesn't break it evapor-""taehyung cut the bullshit you motherfucker its time already you idiot" chloee cursed him

" yah what are you saying chloee. now why are you cursing me don't say you too believe that water breaks" he said " taehyung motherfucker its time to take her hospital dumb idiot i am coming hospital do fast  now " she cut the call with it ." whats happening here taehyung" mrs kim entered the room .

" ahh tae" they both heard your faint voice . Mrs kim quickly rushed inside the bathroom . " y/n oh shit" she quickly held your hand . "Tae come inside quickly we have to take her to hospital" she shouted and tried to make you stand on your feets but as your were fully drenched in the water it was kinda hard.

"Noona i am sorry" he entered crying . Your eyes softened seeing him in that state . He quickly ran to you and picked you up in bridal style and rushed outside . You saw how mrs kim was running behind you both . Taehyung layed you on the backseat and quickly rushed towards the driving seat .

" taehyung please let me come too " Mrs kim said joining her hands but he just locked the doors and started driving . " taehyung please let me come too please i promise i won't do anything to her i promise she needs someone please taehyung" she ran behind the car.

Your eyes teared up seeing her through window. " taehyung fucking stop the car what are you doing to her are you out of your mind ahh" you cried as the pain was getting out of control. taehyung stopped the car and unlocked your door .

Mrs kim quickly sat inside resting your head on her lap while she rubbed your hand to ease and distract you from the pain.

You were in hospital in the operation theatre while the door  closed on taehyung's face . " taehyung stay calm everything will be alright" Mrs kim caressed his back . He nodded and stepped away from her .

" taehyung where's she" chloee shouted , running close to him. Taehyung quickly  hugged her . " i am dumb i am idiot ah" taehyung said while she rubbed his back.
" calm down tae calm down " she whispered in his ears.

But suddenly  all  flinched hard when they heard your loud yell. "Taehyung" you yelled as the pain was growing more and more while doctors were still preparing for delivery.

" noona" he pulled away and walked close the door " noona" he shouted " tae" you yelled back . " noona open door" he banged on the door " please open the door please please" he was now crying " noona open door noona" he was crying like a kid while everyone's eyes were on him .

" taehyung behave " Mrs kim held his hand but he jerked them off "open the fucking door " he punched more and more

" taehyung please calm down" chloee held his hands . " what are you all doing ?please maintain silence " nurse opened the door and shouted . Taehyung pushed away everyone from his way and ran inside the door

" noona" he hugged you . You held his arms and cried . " how he came inside ? Get out you Mr" the lady doctor said. " no i won't go anywhere i won't leave my noona alone" he pulled away and held your hand tightly

" please let him stay please" you begged . Doctor sighed seeing you both crying badly

______________________________________

Aww babies are crying cuties 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭