CHLOEE!!

A long chapter so yeah i am already warning yall btw we completed 100 views woahh thank you so much 💗💗💗saranghaeyoo do vote and help me
_________________________________________

" i am not " he cried louder  You were confused "what happened taehyung" you asked  "I AM NOT MINHO NOONA"he shouted You flinched hard and crawled back . He regretted " i am sorry its nothing " he quickly lied down on the bed and covered his whole body with his blanket.

You kept blinking thinking what just happened then it hit you why he was saying this all " this mean he know everything? Oh god this is going in wrong way he thinks i am afraid of him hmm but i can't help argh" you thought and rubbed your temples

He was still crying but this time silently . You sighed as you heard him gasping for air and his muffled crying voice as he was trying hard not to make noice . You stood up and walked to his side " taehyung get up" you said coldly

" noiii" his head popped out of his blanket as he shook his head before saying no . He then again covered himself with blanket "  i said stand up right now " you shouted this time in a sec his figure was towering over you .

" why you said that" you asked in low voice . He suddenly hugged you . You felt your hearbeat race . You slowly hugged him back . He snuggled his head in crook of your neck " i know everything noona i know how hyung treated you but i am not like him noona please don't be afraid of me" he confessed.

" so you knew" you said and he nodded . You felt moment against your neck . You bit your lower lip over the ticklish feeling . " don't tell about it to anyone he is no more now" you said while he hugged you more tightly. " please noona i will not do anything to you please don't be afraid" he let out a loud cry  

"i am sorry taehyung i was just afraid cause of him . He used to-" you choked on your saliva as a tear escaped your eyes. " noona i understand " he pulled away from the hug .

You wiped his tears and made him sit on the bed . He again hugged you he stuffed his face in your stomach as you were standing in front of him. You clenched your hand in tight fist you felt a weird euphoric feeling as you felt your heart get excite .

" you see me as your brother right noona" he looked up to see your face as his chin got pressed against your stomach making you bit your lower lip . You just nodded " then keep seeing me like that only but please don't think me as minho noona please" he said . You  smiled and caressed his hair .

" will it be possible now taehyung?? You aren't my brother in law now cause you are my husband our relationship started a new journey with a different relation " you thought You know now this will never gonna happen your relationship with him is changed . Everything will change

A month later...
You were sleeping in your room as its just 7 in the morning but your sleep was ruined by a cute loud voice
" noona wake up juice time" you heard . You slowly opened your eyes but soon they widened as taehyung's face was just few inches above you .

Your breathe hitched . He had his boxy smile on.You gulped and slowly sat up on the bed . He was still too close " juice time" he brought glass upto you . You just kept staring him with your wide eyes .

These days he became so clingy like he is always around you he is clingy not physically but  never leave you alone sometimes it makes you feel special but other times it litterally irritates you . Cause of this behaviour of his , nowadays Mrs Kim is treating you so differently like in a rude way .

You took the glass in your hand . He stood straight making you breathe out the air you were holding . " taehyung i just woke up not now " you said and whined . " no you have to drink right now " he said strictly " yahh i am older here " you said .