GUILTY

He jumped in the room . You quickly went to hug him but he stopped you by showing you his hand your eyes teared up as you wanted to hug him badly wanted to cry in his embrace He sighed and cupped your cheeks   you shivered felling his wet hand on your skin

" noona i am wet i don't want you to catch cold hmm let me change atleast" he said and planted a soft kiss on your forehead . You breathed heavily waiting for him to take you in his embrace while he searched for old clothes in the room .

He just found his old pant and one tore tshirt he sighed . " should we go to our room noona" he asked turning to you . You quickly shook your head " no no he will see no i won't go anywhere" you stepped back while shooking your head vigorously . He nodded and walked close to you .

He cupped your cheek with one hand " relax noona i got it we won't go anywhere hm" he said looking in your eyes . You moved forward to hug him but he again stopped you "noona let me change wait" he said but you ignored and kept on trying to hug him

The weather was already too cold you didn't have anything to keep yourself warm . He was worried he didn't wanted to risk your health and he ended up shouting on you "noona stop it i said wait that means wait" you clenched your jaw . You pushed him away and walked towards a corner and cried silently hugging your knees

" ahh god " he didn't wanted this . He quickly took out his wet clothes . He wore those tight pants and rush to you" noona i am sorry i didn't mean to shout like this noona" he said firmly holding on your arm .

" go get dress" you said wiping on your tears . "Noona" " go now. i am okay" you softly removed his hand . He sighed and stood up your eyes widened seeing him shirtless . You started coughing " oh noona are you alright" he bended upto your level . Your cheeks heated up . " yes yes alright" you said.

You quickly closed your eyes with your hands ." i am sorry it wasn't intentionally" you said he smiled . " i am your husband its nothing noona its okay i am your property" he said
making you feel butterflies in your stomach .

You removed your hands only to see him in tshirt which was falling down his shoulder it was little tored and faded . He was looking so ethernal in the moon light plus that phones flashlight was on too which you turned on when you heard minho go away from there

He came close to you and opened his arms for you to come in his embrace but you shook your head . " i won't " you said . He felt bad for shouting on you . He kept looking at you which made you break down again.

You rushed to him and hugged him tightly and cried . You stuffed your face in his neck while he softly caressed your head and back . "Taehyung he is back i hate him taehyung please take me away from here" you cried . His heart ache seeing your broken state

He kissed your head and continued hugging you tightly . He saw around the room and spotted baby who was moving . " baby is awake noona" he said pulling away . You walked upto the baby and picked him up and started swinging him slowly slowly in your arms you didn't wanted him to cry.

You slowly checked his diaper but it wasn't heavy and also he didn't pooped in it you sighed in relief . Baby was soon slept again . You layed him back on the matress and sat beside him . Taehyung walked upto you

Taehyung sat beside you and side hugged you tightly . " taehyung you will protect me right i am scared of that demon please taehyung don't leave me alone please" you said making him pull you on his lap  He made you calm down . You both didn't have option but to sleep on the floor itself. He cuddled you and kept on carressing your knuckles with his thumb .

" he is monster tae i am afraid" taehyung heard you say. He was slightly hovering over you . He saw how again tears started falling down your eyes . He pecked your forehead and rested his hand on your cheek . " i am here noona" he said.

You closed your eyes feeling his hot breathe on you . " i will stay by your side always" he whispered kissing your jaw. The moment was so overwhelming for you . You clutched on his tshirt and just relaxed your mind. He was giving wet kisses on your jaw.

He kept on kissing as if he forgot the situation He licked and sucked there and was slowly moving down to your neck. A whimper left your mouth pulling him back to reality .

He felt guilty of taking advantage of situation. His eyes teared up . " i am so pathetic she trusts me so much but what i am doing " he hugged you tightly stuffing his face in your neck. He was crying by now . He felt so wrong doing this to you, when all you wanted was comfort a support. he felt extremely bad

" sorry noona i am not good sorry noona" he chanted in him heart. But was he really wrong?? Isn't he your husband ? Don't he have right to show you affection in any possible way then why he is feeling as if its wrong?

Maybe cause you never let him know wheather he is allowed to touch you that way or not . Maybe cause he thinks this might make you uncomfortable . You hugged him tightly . " it feels good tae" you let out while your eyes were still closed.

He cried harder cause this was all wrong for him . He know you weren't in your correct mindstate . He felt like he betrayed your emotion . You just kept  pulling him more and more close as much as you could even though his body was completely sticking to your body.