WHO IS THERE ?

" please let him stay please" you begged . Doctor sighed seeing you both crying badly She let him inside . " okay y/n take deep breathes and try to push the baby out " doctor said . " then what the fucking hell were you doing all this time when i had to work on my baby you bitch" you shouted clutching on tae's hand . " ahh " you screamed trying to push hard .

" more more" doctor said while nurse applied light pressure on your bump " ahh fuck youuu" you shouted and tried harder . You relaxed your body and were now breathing heavily . " noona push push " taehyung said wiping your sweats .  "Yah motherfucker its not easy to push that bloody human out of small hole you idiot" you breathe & again tried while cursing taehyung

" doctor should i stand there what if the baby pop out and fall on the ground i will catch him i promise i am good in this " taehyung said
making you stop your action. "someone throw this bloody shit out of here right now " you shouted pulling his hand making him bend upto your level .

You then smacked his head making him fall on the ground . " y/n try harder otherwise the situation will become complicated " doctor said while nurse caressed your hair .

You took deep breathes and out of nowhere you gripped on taehyung's hair making him scream loud . You pushed harder pulling on his hair while he bit his lower lip to control his screams . He clenched his hand in tight fist eyes were teary hoping this pain ends soon.

" ahhhhhh" with the last loud yell you pushed so hard and in a minute you heard cries of baby. You were breathing very heavily but then you realised you were holding on his
hairs . You gulped and slowly turned your head towards him .

You quickly let go off his hair . He turned towards you while his lips were swollen eyes teary " hate you noona" he caressed his head and stood up . " ah taehyung" you gripped his wrist but he slowly yanked away. You sighed and closed your eyes .

Doctor walked close to taehyung She glanced at taehyung and then the baby she smiled " congratulation " doctor said showing him the baby . His eyes widened. " its a baby -""blood" taehyung yelled cutting her off in between . The baby was covered with blood and all .

Doctor noticed his shocked self . " umm its a baby-" but before she could complete taehyung fainted and fell on the ground with thud sound. You quickly opened your eyes .

Doctor looked at you and walked with baby towards you " its babyboy but before i could tell him , he fainted" she said . You waved your hand air saying no as you were so tired to look at the baby " Mrs kim Mrs kim" you tried to speak , pointing towards the door and then you fainted too.

Doctor cleaned the baby and covered him with warm clothes. As soon as the door opened Mrs kim ran towards the doctor . "she said to hand the baby to Mrs kim"  doctor said . Mrs kims eyes teared up .

" its my grandson she really said to hand me the baby" Mrs kim asked as she wasn't believing it at all . Her hands were shaking while eyes were fixed on the small creature. Chloee side hugged her " take him aunty" she whispered while mrs kim quickly hugged the baby and broke down in tears

Few months later..
Today's weather was just too cold . It was raining outside . " noona" taehyung walked towards you as you kept the baby in the crib . Taehyung back hugged you tightly . These days he was being too much touchy which you were surely enjoying . You were confused wheather you have feelings for him or not.

You never faced anything like this with minho this was all new . You held his hand which were wrapped around your waist . You hmmed in response . He rubbed his nose against your nape giving you goosebumps.

" whats the matter" you turned around. He locked his eyes with yours . You both didn't blinked your eyes in order to maintain eye contact. " i want you to" he whispered hands still around you . "Hmm" you waited for him to
continue . He connected his forehead with yours

" i don't wanna be like a younger brother to you noona" he said closing his eyes. You bit your lower lip . You felt lots of butterflies in your stomach . Your heartbeats fastened . You were out of words you didn't knew what to reply " i want you to stop seeing me as your brother . We are now parents of a baby i want to treat you as my wife " he pulled you close

" please treat me as your husband too noona we should be a perfect family me my wife my baby" he said . Your hands were resting on his chest . You could feel his heartbeats against your hand.

The scene was just too romantic. Today taehyung would have confessed but his phone disturbed him. He backed off and answered the call while you on the other hand
were blushing hard " hello chloee what happened" he said making you knit your eyebrow

" taehyung i am stucked here in rain please i am neat your house on bus station" she said . " i am coming in 5 wait there only" taehyung said and cut the call

" noona i have to go but do wait for me cause i still have to say something its not finished yet" he kissed your forehead and ran away.

Its been 15 mins he hadn't showed up . You held your baby in your hands and walked down towards the main door . You heard nothing but Mrs kim's cries you quickly rushed in her direction . But your movement came to halt when you noticed a tall figure hugging her.

You stood behind a pillar and watched silently but as soon as they pulled away your breathe hitched " no he can't no" you held the baby and pressed him against your chest as your figure started shivering .