Bipolar disorder.

***

I woke up, I reached out for bill but did not feel him. "Bill..?" I called out. "Bill?!.." I said. I heard the door open then close. I saw bill standing there, dressed. "Come one meine leibe it's time to get up!!" He said in a soft, exited, whispering voice. I smiled and yawned. "What time..?" I mumbled, "1:28.." I scoffed. "Bill it's to earlyyyy!! Five more minutes." I said shoving my face into a pillow. "Nooo! You need to get up come one.!" He said. "Fine." I said annoyed.

I got dressed and went downstairs, I saw that tom and George were sitting at the table, while Gustav was cooking. I smiled. "Hey guys!" I said and waved. They all said 'hey' in sync which I found creepy. When food was done I was hesitant to eat, bill looked at me. "It's okay, I'm not that hungry anyway." I said shoving the plate away. "Come on Regan you need to eat something.." bill said, looking at me as I was walking to the bathroom. "NO! Just get out of my face please." I sighed and walked to the bathroom.

I bent down in front of the toilet, I felt like I was going to throw up but nothing came out. I flushed and washed my hands, then walked back to the living room and sat in the couch. I felt as if all the boys were staring at me, but I was not sure. I looked at the time and it was '2:58'. "Come one Regan we need to go." Bill said putting his dish in the sink. "But it's not till 3:30." Yeah but it's a 20 minute drive." I nodded and we left. I felt toms gaze on me as I was waking out "later guys." I said and closed the door.

TIME SKIP!!

We entered the room and bill was waiting outside, somewhere idk. I was met by a very sweet lady. "Hello I'm Dr. Wanger, nice to meet you." She said holding her hand out as I shook it. " So today we will be discussing some topics. So I heard you got kidnapped not to long ago.. is that correct?" She said looking up from her clipboard. "Yea- yes it is." I nodded. "Okay so, has that left a big impact on your life home?" She asked. "Uhh- yes things have been very different since I came back.." I said.

"Okay like how?"  Dr. Wanger asked

"Well.. umm I've been getting sick a lot. But it's just been difficult to talk to people, I have these random thoughts that make me angry and or sad.  It's so random out of nowhere. But the things that man did to me.- I- I can't get to close to any man without hesitation.. it's so disgusting to me. I also has suicidal thoughts and attempts, if that makes any difference. But uhh I just can't get close to anyone, I can't eat, sleep, drink anything. I also lost my child.. m- my poor baby. That had a big impact on me and my boyfriend.."

Through the whole time I was taking, the doctor was talking notes and saying 'okay.' And 'mhm..' and I just completely vented to her, it Mande me feel better to get all of my feelings off my chest. "So you have a boyfriend, how is that affecting him?"

"Well, he is not doing the best, he's helped me so much. And I love him for that. Before I left we were going get engaged but he had a argument and took the ring.. his brother was deeply I love with me, and did not take the fact we were going to get married- we used to date- His brother too is not taking this to well. And his friends. I don't know how bill feels about this honestly. But I know he had feeling like 'Angry, sad, upset.' He just wants me better. And he's doing everything he can to get me back in my feet. We both are trying..."

The therapist listed closely and asked a few more questions leading to how it makes me sad and angry and I was saying how my emotions kept switching up, like I was sad and angry at the boys, then I started laughing and wanted to go to the beach. I don't know what wrong with me but I think Dr. Wanger did..

"Okay thanks so true joining me, we will explain everything over mail. And thanks again." I nodded and headed out.

I looked at the time and it was "4:47?!" I said to bill, my eyes were puffy because of explaining everything to the therapist. Bill gave me a big hug and I gave it back, he softly placed kisses on my lips, he was being so nice and gentle with me. I missed this.

TIME SKIP BEXT MORING:D

BILLS POV:

Throughout the night, Regan, tom, Gustav and George were getting along much better. I was happy to see them. I was sitting at the couch switching between channels when I got a call from a unknown number. I picked it up

THE CALL:

CALLER: Hello is this.. bill kaulitz?

BILL: Yeah this is him, who's this?

WANGER : This is the therapist, Dr. Wanger. I wanted to talk to you about how she is. So we have some bad news and good news, what one first?

BILL: Uhh good..

WANGER: Okay so first I want to say that Regan is making a good recovery, she mostly discussed her feeling with you in it so your doing great helping her!

BILL SMILES

BILL: Okay now the bad.?

WANGER: So I'm sorry to say, but Reagan has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and severe mental health problems and also even traumatic experiences in the past. If there is anything that you guys need let me know and I will contact someone to help. Thank you for your time. Bye now.

CALL ENDS

Bipolar Disorder? Trauma? Mental help problems? Oh no, oh my.. I started to cry, hard. Tom scooted over to me and placed his hand on my back. I had my hands in my face. "What was the call about? Who was it?" He said. "It was the therapist..." I said sniffing. "W- what did she say?" He asks nervously. "She is fucking bipolar Tom... b- bipolar..." I said breaking down in his arms.. he sat there staring at nothing.. "anything else?" "Uhh trauma and mental health issues and shit like that..." he patted my back reassuring me that everything will be okay and she will make a good recovery.I hope she dose..

MY POV:

I was sitting on the guest bed watching my favorite show. I was giggling and laughing at how silly it was when the door opens and I was Tom with a worried face. I paused it, still giggling a little. "Oh hey Tom, what's up?" I asked smiling. He closed the door and sat in front of me. "The therapist called..." he said looking down. "OOH! What did they sayyy??" I said happy. "Your unit doing to good.." he says. My smile fades a bit. "What...?" I asked scared. "You have bipolar disorder... uh- and.." I was so scared. I can't live the rest of my life as a person with mood swings. I would be known as a WALKING MOOD SWING MYSELF! "W- what..? No.." I said. I couldn't comprehend it. "And we will take good care of you don't worry. We will be there every step of the way, just please don't worry to much. You w- will be okay." It felt good hearing TOM say those words. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. Tears were strolling down my face, Tom was trying to hold his back and stay strong. I pulled away "How- where is bill?" I ask. "He's in the living room.." he says pointing in the direction. "Thanks for everything Tom.." eh smiles and I walk out of the room.

I saw bill sitting on the couch, his face in his hands and his legs up to his chest. "Bill..." I say softly. "Oh. Come here!" He says looking up. He was crying. "I'm so sorry Regan! We will get through this together. I promise.." I trust him. I hugged him and we just cuddled and talked about what we will do later, or how we will get better in the future..

A/N: OKAY ONE MORE CHAPTER LATER TODAY! I know it's late but I am a bored woman. I WILL UPDATE LATER THEN MAYBE START RHE NEW ONE LATER TONIGHT IF IM NOT BUSY! Thanks to all of y'all that have read my story I can't be more grateful and stay tied for the next chapter!! Stay safe and healthy lysm ml😘😘