Don't Jump

***

I pull myself together, I stiffen up, I slowly sit up. I stand up and run to the door, limping and falling down a few times. I make it to the door and grab the door knob. I open it. I run outside, seeing that same sun, feeling that same breeze, I was free. I run. I don't know where, but I was running. I hear someone yell behind me but I don't bother to look around.

I may be injured bad. But I was fast, I think it was just the thoughts about 'Tom, Bill, the band, MY KID' that kept me going and on my red, sore, feet. I saw a gas station up ahead. I ran to it and bursted in, "HELP!" I yelled. "HEL- HELP ME!" I screamed. I saw one old man, about 60 years old, a woman, maybe 50 and a woman. She was young. Like 20 or 25. I think them seeing a young woman in a hospital gown in enough. "What's wrong?" I hear the old man say. "THERE IS A MAN- HE.. HES DANGEROUS!" I yell, but they don't do anything. "WHY ARE YALL NOT DOING ANYTHING?!" I yell at them but they still don't move or say anything.. one of them speak up. "Behind you." He says and smiles. No...

I feel a hand cover my mouth aggressively, and one drag me out of the gas station. I scream, and yell. Trying to get out of Kyles grip. I was set up, this time.. it was real, not fake. He threw me in a car, not a van. A car, and drove off. I was banging on the window, trying to get out of the car. But it didn't work again. He hops in beside me and drives off back to the house. He laughs as I start to cry, "Poor baby, noting is working for her." He fake pouts, I wanted to kill him, shoot him in his gross face. Oh how bad I did. But couldn't.

He drives back home, this time dragging me by the hair in the house. "Ohh you little slut." He says, he opens the door and closes it, he slams me into a wall then slaps my face. "Why?....WHY?! WHY MAKE YOU GO PUBLIC? PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU NOW? WHY TRY TO RUN AWAY? WHY TRY TO KILL YOUR SLUTTY ASS? TELL ME?!" He screams in my face. I kick him and push him away, he laughs "I knew you were fisty.. hmm" he grabs me from the floor and throws me to the floor making me hit my head on the table. I groan in pain. "WHY EVEN ASK? YOU DID THIS TO ME.!" I scream back at him. he kick me in my stomach, and grabs my arm. "You bitch." He spat.

He pulls me upstairs to a room, but it's a different room this time. He pushes me on the bed. I wiggle and try to get off the bed, resisting everything action he dose. With art my force, but somehow he manages to fight back harder and worse. He lifts up the gown and sticks his fingers in me, why were these gowns made with no pants? I scream and try to get him off of me, he wiggles his fingers in me, one.. two.. than three. I can't help but moan a bit, it hurt so bad, but it was a pleasurey hurt sort of. He unbuckled his pants, here we go again..'he stick it in and pushes, harder and harder every. Single. Time. I yell and scream for him to stop. But he keeps going. He leans in my ear, "What did I say.." he says moaning and grunting in between his words.

When his done he pulls out, I realize he was unprotected, but there was no way I would get pregnant. At all. I could not move, I think this was the third time he raped me. I was getting tired of all of this. I was just empty. One of his dolls, pets, sex toys. He kidnapped. I hate him. I want bill back, my sweet boy. He leaves the room, just left me there, breathing heavily, throat scratchy from screaming, and loss of blood. I want to cry, but I was used to this. Not really, but sort of. I sit on the bed just staring into space, thinking about what just happened. I turn to my right and see a balcony, I think for a second then walked over to it, I pushed the glass door down then looked up, the sky was not orange, with a hint of blue still in the sky, the sun was setting. I breathe the warm air. I look down, I see the concrete ground right below me. What if I jumped? I would die right here right now. Blood running from my skull. Hmm? Yes. I stand on the rail and was about to jump. The now cool breeze pushing against my face, feet curled.

I hear a voice. "NO! DON'T JUMP!!" I could not make out the exact voice. 'Was that b- bill?' I think. I look down and there he was. My boy bill. He was standing with Gustav and George and of course Tom. I scream. I was so happy. All of their faces were scared. "BILL?!" I yell. "PLEASE DONT DO IT REGAN!" He begged. My mind was going so fast, where they really here? It was my mind playing more tricks on me? "Please don't..." he begged, cracks in his voice as he was talking. I looked down, one last time. Thinking about doing it. What's the point of even living, I mean how will my life be the same.. after these long 3 days of torture. How? They all rush inside, I see from the corner of my eye. But don't look back. I stand there with tears in my eye, was I really going to jump?

I hear screaming from downstairs. "WHO ARE YOU?!" Then I hear smashing and shuffling, then a gun shot. My stomach dropped. "BILL?" I scream, I turn and hop off the rail, I jog pushing through all the pain, I look downstairs and see bill, with a gun in his hand. Oh thank god I think. He shot. Not Kyle but one of his men. I get lost in his eyes. Tom yells my name and runs up to me as all the boys were fighting. "T-Tom?" I say not moving as he gets closer. "YES! Yes I'm here." "Your not fake." I say lightly touching his cheek. "I-I'm not fake Regan.." he says smiling and tearing up. He looks at me. My wrists in bandages, my neck, my face my body my legs my feet. He takes a few quick looks. "We need to get you home. NOW!" He yells and grabs my hand, making sure he doesn't hurt me.

I hear another shot, then see Kyle fall to his knees. "BILL, GUYS LETS GO!" He yells. We all rush out of the house and jump in a car. We speed down the road. Hearing cop sirens behind us. But George doesn't stop, doesn't look away, not one second. "REGAN! WE DID IT BABY! YOUR HERE! REALLY." Bill says leaning in for a hug. I flinch backwards. He looks at me with a shocked face. "I would never hit you- ever...." He stops in his words. He stares at me then back at the house. "THE BABY! GEORGE TURN AROUND WE HAVE TO GET EVELYN!..." I start to tear up.. I look at him. He instantly knew that our baby was gone. "O-oh my god.." he says out of breath. He breaks down in my arms. My poor baby. My poor baby's I look at him, tears falling from his chocolate brown eyes. I tear up to. But because I see bill. Real life. Not fake. He's here. I look at tom. He smiles at me, but of course he is crying because he is no longer a uncle.. I smile back at him and he hold my hand. Then we drive home. (Dw Gustav was in the car two. Us three were in the back and then two were in the front DWW..)

A/N: NOT DONNEE YETTT!! Maybe like 3 or 2 more then we will be done. Yes Kyle is dead. Yes Evelyn is dead. And maybe we are pregnant... TYSM FOR READING I CANT THANK YALL ENOUGH PLEAEE WAIT FOR MY NEXT STORY THOO. But should it be about Tom or Bill? Please answer that question.. GNN STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY LOVE YALL SMM💕💕💋